- Birmingham (B12) – West Midlands, West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £36000 – £38000 per annum
- Main Industry:
- Search Construction Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 10 February 2024
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: Up to GBP38,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and company pension scheme, progression.
We are seeking an experienced Facilities Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer to join our client’s team, working in a mobile role across commercial properties in and around Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading facilities management company with a strong reputation for excellence and innovation.
* Carrying out reactive and planned maintenance on air conditioning systems in commercial properties
* Diagnosing faults and ensuring prompt resolution
* Conducting routine inspections and testing of systems to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and industry standards
* Providing technical advice and guidance to clients and other team members
* Maintaining accurate records of work undertaken, parts used and time spent on each job
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
* Relevant qualifications (e.g. NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas, etc.)
* Strong technical knowledge of air conditioning systems and associated equipment
* Ability to work independently, manage own workload and prioritise tasks effectively
* Full UK driving licence
If you are a skilled and experienced Facilities Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new challenge, then we want to hear from you. In return, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work for a company that values and invests in its employees.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.