- Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, United Kingdom
- car, bonus,…
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 12 February 2024
Our client, a well-established and growing company in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry, is currently seeking an Account Manager to join their UK sales team. With a strong product line and a close-knit team, this is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact and thrive in your career.
– Join a company with a proven track record of success. Our client’s products have shown excellent results in recent years. As a Territory Business Manager, you can represent products that you truly believe in and stand behind.
– Focus on territory of East Anglia: Not too big area to travel in so you will save time that will improve your work-life balance
– Become part of a larger commercial team. With approximately 20 members in the UK, you’ll have the chance to collaborate, learn, and grow together. This team atmosphere promotes professional development and ensures you won’t feel alone in your role.
– Establish and cultivate relationships with stakeholders in pharmacies, hospitals, and nursing homes. Your main focus will be to target and sell our client’s products, broadening your network and reaching your targets effectively.
– Manage a smaller territory covering the Isle of Wight, Hampshire, and Dorset areas. With closer proximity and less travel time, you’ll be able to save time, have an improved quality of life, and ensure more efficient customer engagement.
– Nursing degree or equivalent by experience
– Minimum of 1 year of sales experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry. We are looking for candidates with a passion for sales and an ability to build strong relationships with healthcare professionals.
– Experience with wound care, skin care, or dermatology would be a big plus
– Native level of English is required
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Annelies De Baere, on the NonStop Consulting website or on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
Do you have any disability or condition that could affect you in the application and interview process? Please feel free to share this information as part of your application, including any necessary adjustments you might need, so we can help make the process easier for you. We assure you this information will not have any negative effect on the interview process outcome.
About NonStop: We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to visit our website, NonStop Consulting (nonstopconsulting), for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can assist you.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.