- West Lothian, Scotland, United Kingdom
- market rate
- Start Date:
- As Soon As Possible
- Contract Period:
- To be confirmed.
- Main Industry:
- Search Secretarial, Office & Administration Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Administrative Support
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 12 February 2024
Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for an Admin Coordinator to join our successfully growing Facilities Management Client. The role will be strongly focused around the support you can offer to stakeholders and colleagues within the business. This role will be based on site at the client’s premises in West Lothian.
The main working hours for this role will be between 8:00am – 16:00. The role is a temporary ongoing role for at least 6 months. This role is a long term temporary ongoing role which could go permanent for the right candidate
* Competitive hourly rate of up to GBP13.33
* Monday to Friday
* 08:00 – 16:00
The duties of the role will include:
* Supporting the wider team with the procurement process
* Sub-con control and administration and reviewing contract details, inspections, reports, certification, plus (awareness of RAMS)
* Managing contractor inspections dates with CAFM system.
* Archiving documents with close attention to the database
* Using microsoft packages and excel spreadsheets daily
* Liasing with other departments within the organisation
* Ability to work under pressure sometimes to tight deadlines
* Excellent customer Service skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
What we are looking for:
* SAP desired but a CAFM system essential
* Must have Disclosure Scotland
* Strong planning and organisational skills, with attention to detail
* Able to pass a PVG/ Vetting procedures
If interested Jess at Randstad C&P or apply with your most up to date CV via the link!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.