Estée Lauder Companies
Apprenticeship of 12 months starting in September 2024 – 12 MONTHS
Who We Are ?
We are The Estée Lauder Companies, global leader in prestige beauty &mdash delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation &mdash a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected &mdash as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
Working within the marketing department for the Estée Lauder brand in the EMEA region (Europe Middle East Africa), the Marketing Business Analyst Assistant will be responsible for providing analyses and reports as well as implementing new processes and tools:
- Analysing the monthly Sell-In and Sell-Out performance of our skincare, make-up and fragrance portfolio by category (using internal tools and NPD, IRI and Nielsen panels) to ensure alignment with strategic objectives.
- Monitoring and analysing marketing performance indicators and proposing corrective action:
Updating strategic documents (marketing plan, assortment, etc.)
Study of the price positioning of new products
Monitoring performance indicators
- Preparation of strategic documents for international meetings
- Creation of ad hoc reports to support decision-making by the Marketing Department
- Setting up new communication tools with the 17 subsidiaries in the region to support the transformation of the organisation and work processes.
BAC + 4 / 5, Business School, Engineering School or University.
- Very good command of the Office pack and an advanced level in Excel. Knowledge of BI is a plus.
- Initial experience in a company in a similar role would be appreciated.
- Organised and autonomous
- Thoroughness and analytical skills
- Ability to make proposals
- Very good level of English
- Dynamic and a team player
Located in Neuilly-sur-Seine
International environment with over 40 nationalities in the office
up to 10 days a month of remote working
10 days of remote working in the EU within your internship framework
Conciergerie (corporate store, gym center, beauty salon)
A gift bag of products at the end of your internship
A meal voucher card.
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Hauts-de-Seine
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Job Number: 241663
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.