- Istanbul – Turkey
- Main Industry:
- Search Manufacturing Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 11 February 2024
What are we looking for
At Cosentino (cosentino) we are looking for an Architect & Designer Sales Manager who will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment, in full expansion, surrounded by numerous challenging projects that you can be part of.
What you will do
The Architectural & Design Sales Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and growing Cosentino product awareness, acceptance, and sales to the contract design & commercial segments for both interior and exterior applications. The ADSM, will actively identify, pursue, and increase sales and brand loyalty by calling on architects, designers, fabricators, developers, and related contractors while coordinating and collaborating with other Cosentino Sales Team.
– Creates short- and long-term sales plans to penetrate architectural and design firms, developers, corporate accounts, new property owners and services providers to gain specifications and sales of work surfaces, flooring, interior cladding and exterior facades.
– Develops new project opportunities through personal sales efforts and professional relationships with architects, designers, building owners and property management firms involved with new development or renovation work for existing building interiors and exteriors.
– Promotes organization’s products in formal presentations to architects, designers, and targeted organizations.
– Executes sales plans created within agreed upon timelines from the customer or Cosentino Management.
– Maintains accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within project management database (Sales Force CRM).
– Manages the sales development of Cosentino surfacing products.
– Exterior applications within the core geography by maintaining a constant awareness of markets and pursues profitable opportunities focused on organizational growth.
– Actively represents and promotes Cosentino to the community through hosting and attendance of local chapter events.
– Responsible for the timely management and communication across all parties to ensure successful sales implementation of programs including updating sales collateral, product technical data and information, samples, mockups and proposals.
– Manages own sales budget and maintains discipline to stay within assigned sales and expense budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
– Assist with corporate account roll out programs on a regional basis as needed. This task may require travel outside of the assigned geography to call on owners, fabricators, and installation contractors to facilitate and manage successful multi-location roll out programs. Advance notice will be given to employee regarding travel.
– Commitment to continual learning and knowledge of Cosentino Surfacing Products, the proper application and specification requirements along with fabrication and installation process to ensure proper use and overall customer satisfaction
– Acts as a facilitator and provides recommendations to senior management with key sales information as it relates to markets and regions.
– Coordinates with Cosentino Account Managers, business partners, fabricators and installation contractors to ensure successful realization of local project execution.
What you need to succeed
– Must have at least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role.
– Ideally bachelor’s degree.
– Must be local.
– Ideally with some experience in façades.
What we do offer
You will join a company:
. With an international mindset and presence in 100+ countries.
. With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone(R), Dekton(R) and Sensa by Cosentino(R).
. In which you will be able to grow your career and develop your leadership skills.
At COSENTINO, our purpose is to inspire People through innovative and sustainable spaces. We are the world-leading producer of architectural and decorative surfaces. Our products are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for either home and business spaces, such as Kitchen and Baths worktops, outdoor open spaces, facades, etc. Innovation, sustainability, functionality, and beauty describe our value proposition to the different market stakeholders and end Clients. cosentino With a presence in more than 100 Countries and 5 continents, our business keeps growing consistently in all the geographies. as well as career opportunities for Talented people like you.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.” – rb.gy/xq0edq
*If you are an individual or veteran with a disability who requires any type of accommodation, the People Department at (786) 686-5060 or at our email address: talentacquisitioncosentino*
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.