Edge Hill University
View All Vacancies
Edge Hill Sport
£21,828 to £22,681
per annum pro rata
Post Type: Part Time
Hours Per Week: 5.5
Work Pattern: Saturday
Closing Date: Thursday 05 October 2023
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Gymnastics Coach to join the Edge Hill Sport team. As an Assistant Gymnastics Coach, you will put your coaching skills to good use by organising, promoting, and delivering a varied and successful programme of gymnastics instruction. Maintaining high levels of customer services at all times, you will also carry out associated administrative duties.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to give you an exciting challenge and the chance to work for us in our gymnastics club. We’ll listen to your ideas and help you develop. So, if you have what it takes to be an Assistant Gymnastics Coach at Edge Hill get in touch soon!
For informal enquiries about this vacancy, you may wish to contact: Jacqueline Wood, Gymnastics Head Coach at [email protected]
As Assistant Gymnastics Coach, you will:
- Have at least a Level 1 British Gymnastics coaching qualification and demonstrable experience of coaching gymnastics with children.
- Be organised, friendly and flexible.
- Have a positive and resilient mindset with excellent communication skills.
It is important to note that the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure for you from the Disclosure and Barring Service and that this will form part of the conditions of offer of employment.
At Edge Hill University we value the benefits a rich and diverse workforce brings to our community and therefore welcome applications from all sections of society.
Rewards & Benefits
- A minimum of 35 days annual leave per annum, pro rata (inclusive of bank holiday and University closure days)
- Discounted membership to our onsite state-of-the-art sport and leisure facilities
- Staff benefits scheme, which provides you with discounts across the high street, supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, dining out and more.
- Employee assistance programme with access to free confidential counselling sessions, legal & financial advice, and as health & wellbeing resources.
- A wide range of development programmes to enhance your career.
- Beautiful award-winning on-campus working environment.
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme with our employer contribution of 17.8%
Click to view our rewards and benefits package .
At Edge Hill University we believe in the life changing opportunities knowledge can create. Since 1885, we’ve been creating access to knowledge for those who may not have had the opportunity to before.
Today, the effect we have has a far-reaching impact, not just for those who come to study here but for those who work, invest in, and live in our local communities too. So, if you’ve ever wondered if one person can make a difference, simply speak to our alumni, students, and award-winning staff.
Because for us education isn’t about how much you take in. It’s about what you take out into the world.
Inspiring minds and changing futures since 1885, Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.