University of Salford
About the role…
It’s an exciting time for the University of Salford and we need a passionate communicator to help us share our vision and values with our prospective students. As an Assistant Marketing Manager in our award-winning Marketing team, you will create and manage our annual schedule of communications for our enquirers and applicants.
We’re looking for a dedicated and creative team member with experience in writing engaging copy, and developing and delivering communications campaigns. You’ll need a flexible approach, an eye for detail and experience in working with a wide range of different stakeholders. You’ll have a strong customer focus, excellent organisational skills, and will always be on the lookout to constantly evolve what you’re doing. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you? – the benefits
- Competitive salary – and excellent pension scheme
- Generous annual leave – plus the option to buy additional holiday days
- Flexible working – we support a culture of both flexible and agile working, to help you find the right balance
- Professional development – a comprehensive package of training and development opportunities to help you achieve your full potential
- Our community – there’s a real sense of belonging here at Salford. We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Our difference makes us stronger, and together we share a passion for improving students’ lives
- The perks! MySalford, our online employee portal, offers a wide range of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Wellbeing support –dedicated services and facilities to support your mental and physical health, ranging from an Employee Assistance Programme and counselling, to sports and fitness facilities, including discounted gym memberships
- Sustainable Salford – We embed sustainability in all aspects of university life and have a commitment to becoming NetZero Carbon by 2038
- Greater Manchester – Live and work in one of the most vibrant regions in the UK, a hot spot of digital innovation, excellent schools and colleges, and with affordable city, suburban and rural living options to suit a wide range of lifestyle choices.
Our Peel Park campus is unique and offers lots of green spaces. Our MediaCity campus is at the heart of one of the country’s leading digital and media hubs
- Team Salford – By joining us, you can be part of our ambitious journey and help make a real difference to the people and communities we support
- However you identify, whatever your journey has been to get here, come and join us at the University of Salford where we are all proud to belong!
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.