View All Vacancies
£32,332 to £37,099
Per Annum Pro Rata – 0.5FTE Fixed Term until 31 March 2025
Thursday 02 November 2023
Sunday 19 November 2023
Tuesday 05 December 2023
About the role
Staffordshire University is looking for an experienced marketing professional to drive lead generation through marketing plans, campaigns, proposition and brand identity across our innovation portfolio, including; funded projects, training and development and innovation led projects.
The main responsibilities for our Business Engagement Development Officer is to;
- Drive and develop campaigns to increase lead generation
- To develop, manage and deliver marketing plans, reviewing spend and ROI
- To manage and understand each employer channel with annual planned activity
- To monitor and understand our competitor set
- Create marketing reports, reviewing activity and outlining future activity
- To work closely with Web and Digital team to monitor effectiveness of campaigns
- Lead on events
Please read the job spec for a full, detailed breakdown of the role requirements. Please note this role is part time and is funded through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
Contact For Informal Discussion
Laura Knight – [email protected]
Who is Staffordshire University?
Staffordshire University is an award-winning institution with over 100 years’ experience in delivering excellent higher education. Our main Stoke-on-Trent campus is located in the heart of the UK, with Centres of Excellence located in the towns of Stafford and Shrewsbury.
After a highly successful year in 2019, which included entering THE World University rankings for the first time, securing TEF Gold, and climbing in all the league tables, our University has constantly expanded its physical presence through new and industry-leading building developments and facilities. Looking towards our 2030 strategy, we are now transforming specific business processes to improve the student experience and integrate a wider feeling of inclusion and safety for our on-campus community.
Rewards and Benefits
In return for your dedication we have a competitive benefits package available
• Competitive incremental rates of Pay
• 32 days Annual Leave plus 11 days Bank Holiday and Discretionary days
• Excellent Pension Scheme
• Access to continued professional and personal development
• An opportunity to become part of the wider University community
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
• Discounted Health & Fitness Facilities on site at the Stoke Campus
• Discounted Travel by Rail or Bus, with the option of season tickets loans
At Staffordshire University, we believe that every student and staff member needs to be carbon literate if we are to help tackle the climate emergency and achieve our One Planet Pledge of carbon neutrality by 2030, and we are proud of our Bronze Carbon Literacy Award status. As part of our ongoing commitment we particularly encourage applications from candidates who have already completed carbon literacy training, or are prepared to undertake this training as part of their ongoing professional development.
Staffordshire University is committed to promoting and enabling a positive culture where staff, students and visitors are confident to be their authentic selves. We focus on inclusion as a way to ensure equality of opportunity for all our people and to demonstrate our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Human Rights.
We promote applications from all sections of the community, regardless of background, belief or identity, recognising the benefits a diverse organisation can bring for the University.
We particularly encourage applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) people, who are currently under-represented in the University workforce.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.