CV submission deadline: 18/02/2024
Service delivery mode: on site
We are seeking a talented and experienced Business Intelligence Architect – 4590 to work for our client in Luxembourg
- Develop data warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions for various departments.
- Data analyse and reporting for HR Personnel Planning management and data operations.
- Data analyse and reporting for Accreditation management and data operations.
- Data analyse and reporting for Security TECH management and data operations
- Develop data quality cleaning process
- Fuctional analyse for users’ requirements.
- Technical analyse to propose solutions.
- Design data process for users’ requirments.
- Analyze the existing databases and external data Files
- Create Business Objects universes on Oracle databases, SQL server databases, and external data Files.
- Create data warehouse and Oracle Database to support reporting.
- Create SAP BI BusinessObjects reports based on the user requirements.
- Setup and manage user access rights and privileges.
- Setup automatic data process jobs scheduling.
- Periodic management reports generation and support.
- Design user training material and training program.
- User business operations support.
- Solutions amendment and maintenance
- ORACLE ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
- ORACLE SQL Developer scripting.
- SAP BI BusinessObjects V.4.2, IDS (Information Design Studio), Web-Intelligence.
- Microsoft Access and Excel macro VBA
- Languages: French and English are required
EU Nationality is a prerequisite for the majority of our job openings. However, for select positions, we may also consider CVs from candidates who hold citizenship in NATO member countries or have the required work permit for the location where the client is based or where the job is to be performed.
WHO ARE WE?
VASS (https://vasscompany.com/en/) is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 26 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,700 professionals
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.