About our Organisation
The Soil Association, formed in 1946, is the only UK charity which works across the spectrum of
human health, the environment and animal welfare. That’s because we cannot tackle these issues
We campaign for change, we support farming innovation, we serve healthy food in communities, we
support and grow the organic market, and we protect forests. We couldn’t do any of this without
our supporters, partners, donors and dedicated staff. We make a difference in the world
where it’s needed the most.
Soil Association Certification offers a huge range of organic and sustainable certification
schemes across food, farming, catering, health and beauty, textiles and forestry which are
recognised and trusted by consumers and businesses around the world. We’re the UK’s leading
organic certifier – you’ll find our symbol on over 70% of organic products.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a bright, hardworking and enthusiastic administrator to join our busy team.
The role is varied and often challenging but provides a great learning experience in a friendly
working environment. Our client services admin team is responsible for a diverse range of tasks
to help ensure our licensees and applicants receive excellent customer service both over the
phone and via email.
Please note this role requires 2-3 days in our Bristol office. Please state on your application
if you would be willing to relocate if not based in Bristol or the surrounding area if
- You will be able to prioritise, work under pressure and meet targets, have the ability to
interpret and follow procedures and have a flexible approach to procedure change.
- You will be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team and have the ability to
empathise with customers as well as the aims and objectives of Soil Association.
- You will have excellent IT literacy, organisational, and problem-solving skills and exhibit
high attention to detail and accuracy in your work.
- You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as be able to
demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- You will be interested in learning about organic certification across Food and Drink and
non-food and the work of the Soil Association.
We offer a range of financial and lifestyle benefits to all our employees, including:
- 27 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with ethical investment options and employer contribution increasing with
length of service
- Free membership of the Soil Association and discounts on organic produce
- Volunteer days to give back to the local community or support green initiatives
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sociable and engaging workplace of professionals that share a passion for healthy,
sustainable lifestyle and produce
37.5 Hours per week
Bristol with hybrid working
Find out more & apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.