This posting is for a future job opportunity.
To support the needs of our clients, Avanade is actively recruiting and interviewing for future opportunities, as we continue to build on another year of growth in our business. Now, with more than 60,000 employees around the globe, we are positioning our organization to effectively prepare for the future. What does this mean for you? We encourage you to apply and interview for this role without the need to decide now. This allows you to connect with leaders and hiring managers at a pace that works for you and when roles become available, you will be the first know.
Client Account Lead – Utilities
Avanade is a company that helps you transform your business with the power of Microsoft technology. Whether you want to improve your customer experience, optimize your operations, or enhance your security, Avanade can help you achieve your goals with innovative solutions and services. Avanade has a team of experts who can guide you through the entire process of designing, developing, deploying and managing your technology platform. They also provide you with insights and best practices on how to leverage the Microsoft ecosystem and stay ahead of the competition. Avanade is more than just a technology provider, it is a partner that helps you realize your full potential.
In support of our continued growth journey, we are looking for a Client Account Lead to capitalize on our capabilities and value to build out existing clients in the Utilities industry. Our goal is to grow our net client acquisition and core business by driving the growth strategy and delivering sales and revenue targets. As Client Lead you will be instrumental in ensuring we achieve these objectives.
Come join us:
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in technology, consider this role. You will have the opportunity to help clients extract genuine, measurable value for their business by realizing the potential of the Microsoft platform and ecosystem. You will also drive technical-thought leadership with a long-term view for how the client can successfully manage, operate and secure their technology platform. This job will allow you to showcase your skills and expertise in Microsoft technologies, as well as learn from other professionals and experts in the field. You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that strives to deliver excellence and innovation to clients. This job is not only a great way to advance your career, but also to make a positive impact on the world with technology.
Together we do what matters.
What you’ll do:
· Account Leadership & Direction
· Solutioning & Delivery
· Account Management
· Account Growth
As a Client Executive, you will incarnate the “Sell while Deliver” approach, mixing Delivery/Program/Project Management with Business Development. You will lead project teams and/or programs and will be accountable for the overall management, planning, and delivery of assigned projects/programs. This role will be responsible for leading client partnership and the successful delivery of the services and corresponding customer satisfaction. Additionally, you will be directly involved in channel development and key sales pursuits. You may also serve as a Career Manager or provide technical expertise and mentorship to colleagues. This is a senior role, with wide-ranging and often complex responsibilities, with freedoms to act to your strengths.
You will be accountable for continuing to build and maintain relationship with one or more of our accounts in the Utilities vertical while focusing on account strategy and growth. You use your strong relationship building skills become a partner for our clients on a strategic, tactical, and operational level. Through this you strengthen the existing base of clients and core business through increased sales focus, driving the growth strategy and delivering sales and revenue targets with a specific focus on selling large scale custom application and cloud modernization deals with clients.
You will already be capable of navigating the market with specific focus on Utilities clients. Capable of initiating discussions at c-level with clients you are able to develop long-lasting customer relationships and strategic relationships with partners. You understand the needs of your stakeholders and with the support of the business you are able to anticipate them. Hence, you become a true partner who your clients rely on to help the future proof there digital landscape.
Skills and experiences:
· You have led and directed account-level technology strategy, architecture review and road mapping for clients.
· You have provided consistent and high-quality solutions from inception to managed service for the clients.
· You have owned and updated the technology roadmaps for clients for both current and future needs.
· You have strong account management skills effectively, leading quarterly technology reviews and innovation briefings for the team and clients. You share emerging tech and vertical trends.
· You can identify and drive cross-sell, upsell, renewal and emerging tech opportunities for the clients, maximizing the usage and deployment of Microsoft technologies.
· You are knowledge of the client’s vertical pain points, opportunities and tech stack, challenge and improve their ideas with insights from the market and competitors
· Avanade always appreciates Bachelors Degree’s & MBA’s. However, we value a variety of Education backgrounds & levels of Degrees as well as equivalent work experience including the returning to work-force individuals.
Characteristics that can spell success for this role
* Goal-oriented and has a sense of urgency to get things done
* Growth mindset with a love of innovation
* Respected leader who empowers and develops their team
* Lifelong learner and the ability to share that with their team to be on top of the game
* Excellent communication, presentation, and client consulting skills.
Enjoy your career
Some of the best things about working at Avanade
· Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
· Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
· Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth
· Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Find out more about some of our benefits  Employee Benefits at Avanade vacanciesin.eu Avanade
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you’ll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You’ll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It’s all here, so take a closer look!
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our  Inclusion & Diversity vacanciesin.eu Avanade page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
• Expanding your thinking • Experimenting courageously • Learning and pivoting
Inspire greatness in our people by
• Empowering every voice • Encouraging boldness • Celebrating progress
Accelerate the impact of our people by
• Amazing the client • Prioritizing what matters • Acting as one
To learn more about our Leadership team, check out this info:
·  Avanade – Making a Genuine Human Impact
·  People First
·  Responsible Business
Interested in knowing what’s going on inside Avanade? Check out our blogs:
· Avanade Insights – exchange ideas that drive tomorrow’s innovation
·  Inside Avanade – explore what life is like working at Avanade
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law Poster: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster: Supplement https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
E-Verify Participation: Poster https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/E-VerifyParticipationPoster.pdf
Right to Work Poster: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IERRightToWorkPoster%20EngEs.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/pay-transpEnglishunformattedESQA508c.pdf
Los Angeles Notice: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/Banthe%20BoxPosterPrivateEmployersasof82318.pdf
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at [email protected] or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.