OHES, Part of the Adler and Allan Group
What we do
We provide environmental and energy infrastructure services that protect the environment and
reduce the risk of pollution, operational downtime, profit loss and reputation damage for our
customers. Through the management and maintenance of assets, we support the ESG, CSR and
sustainability ambitions across the UK.
Who we are
We are an ambitious team who are focused on growth, putting our customers at the heart of what
we do, and we live our values of Safety, Service,
Working Together, Wellbeing and Expertise.
Our culture is can-do, fun and where everyone has a part to play. If you want to help
businesses and protect the environment, this role could be for you.
What we would like to offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company phone and laptop
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Enhanced family leave (including Maternity, Adoption and Paternity leave)
- Employee Assistance Programme (with access to GP appointments, Physio appointments and
Mental Health Support)
We are currently seeking to recruit a Client services Administrator (Insurance) to join our
Environmental Consultancy team, reporting into the Insurance Client Manager. The postholder is
required to provide support to the Insurance Client Manager in maintaining client service
requirements, gathering customer feedback and providing assistance with administrative tasks
associated with the development of new and existing client relationships.
The role is working homebased, and the postholder is contracted to a working week of 35 hours,
daily hours of work being 9am to 5pm with a one-hour meal break Monday to Friday. The
postholder is expected to demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours and dedicate any
required time to ensure all tasks are completed.
There will be a requirement to travel to any location within the Company’s operational
footprint which may include working and staying away from home overnight. Ideally, due to the
location of our offices, the post holder will be in a commutable distance of Droitwich (West
Midlands), Wokingham (Berkshire) or Wellington (Somerset)
Your day will look like this:
- Preparing Management Information (MI) datasets in line with customer/client contractual
- Liaising with colleagues across the Consultancy and wider Group to obtain detailed
information on individual claims to facilitate the collation of Management Information.
- Undertaking quality assurance and service level performance audits on works carried out by
others. Providing constructive feedback via written internal audits on the outcome of these
- Assisting with collation of due diligence packs and supplier account health checks.
- Managing and reporting of customer feedback/satisfaction forms across all regions.
- Any other duties for which the postholder is capable of undertaking and additional
responsibilities as the role and associated requirements increase and at the request of line
How you can help us with your experience:
- Solid numeracy skills with confidence in working with large data sets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written
& verbally with colleagues, workforce and clients at all levels are essential
- Good attention to detail and be able to assimilate information quickly
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Experience in client account management would be advantageous
- An understanding of environmental consultancy / a background in the environmental industry
would be advantageous
If you feel you have the skills, personality, and experience, please apply
Why Adler and Allan
Adler and Allan Group provides market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative
and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our
customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their
business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong,
reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines, and bad publicity, as well as reducing the
threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant
flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include
multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
If this role doesn’t seem the right fit – take a look at our careers page to see what
else, we have for you or email careers to see how we can help and our recruitment team will be
in touch: [email protected]
Find out more & apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.