University of Leeds
View All Vacancies
We are looking for a Clinical Trials and Quality Assurance Monitor to play a key role in the Quality Assurance department of a large nationally leading clinical trials unit.
- Do you have experience of multi-centre clinical trials in a quality assured clinical trials environment and a working knowledge of the UK regulatory framework?
- Do you have communication and organisation skills required to work collaboratively with a variety of different stakeholders to deliver projects to a high standard?
- Do you want to be part of a leading team that has a national and international reputation for excellence in conducting complex, multi-centre clinical trials?
The Leeds Institute of Clinical Trials Research is an international leader in the field of clinical trials. The Unit is one of the largest in the UK and conducts national and international randomised and early phase clinical trials in a variety of clinical fields. Our main aim is to support the challenge of changing clinical practice for the better and our past results and current work have already helped to do this. Our results inform the academic development of this specialised field of clinical research on a national and international level. Particularly, we specialise in complex phase III trials, efficient phase I/II trials, biomarker driven designs, seamless phase II/III designs, adaptive designs and the development and evaluation of complex interventions.
You will be responsible for developing monitoring plans and conducting site visits. Helping ensure participating sites conduct trials in accordance with applicable Good Clinical Practice Guidelines and regulations. Giving advice from a Monitor and site perspective on elements of trial delivery anywhere from protocol development to data/trial management processes and so much more!
What we offer in return
- 26 days holiday plus 16 Bank Holidays/days that the University is closed by custom (including Christmas) – That’s over 40 days a year!
- Health and Wellbeing: Discounted staff membership options at The Edge, our state-of-the-art Campus gym, with a pool, sauna, climbing wall, cycle circuit, and sports halls.
- Personal Development: Access to courses run by our Organisational Development & Professional Learning team, and self-development courses including languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies and much more.
- Access to on-site childcare, shopping discounts and travel schemes are also available.
And much more!
If you are looking for a role that enables you to utilise your knowledge and experience of clinical trials quality assurance and want to be part of a team that aims to change clinical practice for the better, apply today.
This role will be based on the university campus with scope for it to be undertaken in a hybrid manner. We are also open to discussing flexible working arrangements outside of part time requests.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Kathryn McMahon [email protected]
As an international research-intensive university, we welcome students and staff from all walks of life and from across the world. We foster an inclusive environment where all can flourish and prosper, and we are proud of our strong commitment to student education. Within the Faculty/School of Medicine we are dedicated to diversifying our community and we welcome the unique contributions that individuals can bring, and particularly encourage applications from, but not limited to Black, Asian, people who belong to a minority ethnic community, people who identify as LGBT+; and disabled people. Candidates will always be selected based on merit and ability.
Location: Leeds – Chapel Allerton Hospital
Faculty/Service: Faculty of Medicine & Health
School/Institute: Leeds Institute of Clinical Trials Research (LICTR)
Category: Professional & Managerial
£29,762 to £35,308
Working Time: 1.0 Full time Equivalent
Contract Type: Ongoing
Release Date: Friday 19 May 2023
Closing Date: Friday 09 June 2023
Monday 19 June 2023
Downloads: Candidate Brief
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.