Job Purpose and background:
The SBTi is looking for a Corporate Engagement Analyst that will assist with the daily activities of the Impact and Engagement Team and facilitate the development and execution of strategic relationships with international corporations and financial institutions (FIs). This will be a key role that will assist in the coordination of the daily request of the CE team, maintenance of relationships with companies and FIs, and creation of key deliverables, metrics and databases.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manages and delivers all resources (internal and external) that support the recruitment of companies and financial institutions into the SBTi, aligned with SBTi’s outreach & engagement strategy and market development strategy.
- Manages and delivers training materials that support SBTi’s knowledge sharing and ongoing capacity building strategy with local partners, such as training materials, translations of key resources and knowledge sharing platform/forum.
- Creates and manages the processes, tools and guidelines through which knowledge is recorded and shared.
- Maintains recruitment and training resources in a format that provides access for all partner organizations including regular updates.
- Ensures deployment, accuracy of information and usage of CRM
- Develops briefs and talking points for partner organizations to support recruitment activities.
- Coordinates with other teams on understanding training needs and resources.
- Supports Outreach & Engagement team on regular update calls with partner organizations recruitment leads.
- Supports Head of Operations in other activities as and when required
Skills and experience:
- Degree in communications, marketing, sustainability or a related field is required.
- Good understanding of corporate sustainability topics, particularly climate change and corporate mitigation strategies;
- Existing experience with the development of resources for engagement and training purposes, capacity building and content sharing;
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to make complex technical subjects accessible to non-expert audiences;
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, prioritize and give strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of teams and external stakeholders, liaising as needed across different time zones and cultures;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work flexible work hours due to the international nature of the work
What we offer:
- Salary range 35-44 K GBP yearly;
- Working in one of the most successful and fastest-growing initiatives driving climate action;
- Exciting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, international, innovative, and motivated team;
- Training and development;
- Attractive holiday package;