Job Title: Corporate Fundraising Coordinator
Purpose: To deliver income from different sources including challenge, special and community events, corporate engagement, HNWI, current supporters and campaigns
Responsible to: Corporate Fundraising Manager
Responsible for: N/A
Working with: Fundraising Team, and external contacts including RedR supporters, corporates and event participants across the world
Location: 94 Lower Marsh Street, Waterloo
Post: Full time
Salary: £29, 650.00
RedR and the work we do
Every year, hundreds of millions of people around the world are affected by natural disasters and conflict. RedR UK is an international disaster relief charity which saves lives by giving aid workers the vital skills they need to do their jobs to the highest possible standard.
RedR UK provides training and technical support to NGOs and thousands of people each year in everything from providing emergency shelter to staying safe in the field, from project management after emergencies to essential water and sanitation skills and more.
RedR UK is also a Membership organisation, with a global network of 1,800 Members, all of whom are experienced humanitarian professionals. The RedR UK Membership is a mark of quality, enabling aid workers to obtain professional recognition of their skills and experience. RedR UK has offices in the UK and Jordan and works in over 40 countries each year.
RedR UK is part of RedR UK International, an international federation of organisations that share a common vision and mission.
RedR UK is committed to a strong, positive culture, with benefits for staff and those with whom we work. Our culture is also important to us in terms of our ethic of humanitarian impartiality and neutrality and our compliance with the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS) and other professional codes of conduct.
Our values are vitally important to us as individuals, teams and to RedR UK as a whole. We are committed to a continuous process of strengthening our culture, maintaining the high standards required to work together effectively, and delivering first class advice and service to those with whom we work.
In this role, you will be part of RedR’s Fundraising Team. Your role is to deliver RedR’s events and campaigns, including managing the annual Wear Red for RedR fundraising campaign, engage with corporate partnerships through delivering disaster relief workshops (DRW) and play a key role in management of our individual and HNWI supporters.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage and develop RedR’s relationships with our corporate Patrons & partners and professional institutions, meeting or exceeding fundraising targets while remaining within agreed expenditure limits
- Be responsible for the planning/design and delivery of an agreed number of challenge events, including participant and team recruitment, recording and supporting participants throughout their fundraising journey
- Be responsible for event participants’ stewardship strategy to give a first-class supporter experience with the aim to create a supporter for life and cultivate future support.
- Be the main point of contact with Champions Networks, developing relationships and promoting engagement opportunities for corporate partners.
- Develop plans, from marketing, to supporter journeys, to retain current and engage new participants
- Organise RedR’s support for participants on the day of events such as the London Marathon
- Lead on RedR’s GoRed campaign and work with the team to develop and deliver a successful campaign
- Work with the Head of Fundraising and Communications and the wider team to organise events for HNWI
- Give input on RedR’s fundraising materials including the fundraising pack, sponsorship guides, website, social media, information leaflets and stock
- Contribute to the stewardship of all RedR donors and work with the Fundraising Team to improve supporter care
- To work weekends and evenings where necessary for events or communicating with supporters in different time zones
- To work unusual hours at short notice in the event of an emergency appeal following a disaster
- To support the fundraising team with any other relevant and reasonable activities throughout the year.
- Demonstrable experience in fundraising/events/account management or a related role
- Demonstrable experience of building and developing relationships
- Excellent team working skills, strong initiative and problem-solving ability
- Experience of organising and/or participating in fundraising activities
- Demonstrable ability of meeting targets preferably within fundraising team
- Experience in using multiple communication tools as well as social media channels to engage and recruit events participants
- Knowledge or experience of running a fundraising campaign
- Effective workload management skills and ability to use initiative to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Experience of using the Salesforce database
- Experience of working on charity-corporate partnerships
- Experience using InDesign and Photoshop software (or a willingness to learn)
- Understanding of international humanitarian work
How to apply
Please send your CV and letter to [email protected] before 25th March.