At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design campaigns, brand strategies and adaptive digital services that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Our clients: Louis Vuitton, Lancôme, Cowboy, Google, Harrods, Loro Piana etc…
We are looking for an intern to expand our Strategy team: someone who is curious and deeply passionate about brands, trends, craft & innovation.
Located in Paris, France, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and collaborative culture, surrounded by 90 talents from all around the globe.
- Help the team to perform deep and inspiring strategic analysis (benchmarking, market research, customer research)
- Have a proactive approach to searching for meaningful insights to share with the team
- Support the Strategy Team in developing creative campaigns, experiences and digital products that improve client business results and positively impact on people’s lives
- Proactively participate in cross-functional workshops, brainstorming and focus groups
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Good research skills (qualitative or quantitative)
- Strong intuition about people, brands and projects
- Ability to analyse and interpret numbers and trends
- Good proficiency in English
- Constantly up to date with the evolution of social trends and with creative and technological innovation
- Enjoy working on diverse sectors such as beauty, luxury, health, sport, etc.
- Previous experience in strategy or in an international digital agency would be a big plus
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Apply on company website
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.