Are you passionate about engaging with customers and have experience with software retention? Do you enjoy working in smaller teams, while also being part of a company that’s experiencing phenomenal growth? Our mission is to “maximize revenue retention with a focus on strategic migration and expansion efforts while providing a seamless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty.” If this interests you, then read on!
We’re on the lookout for a passionate advocate who will be part of our Customer Retention team. This opportunity is perfect for someone with an unmatched passion for building customer loyalty. Our mission is to improve customer retention rates and promote product expansion and platform migrations through outreach to a broad spectrum of customers. This role will be focused on increasing our Cloud migration rate in the German market, but not only that. Your responsibilities will include tracking sales activities and customer data within internal systems and acting as a specialist for new product rollouts and offerings so that you can communicate and articulate these improvements in order to increase customers’ awareness of the Atlassian product portfolio and SaaS solutions and drive cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
You will join our amazing Field Operations team and get to collaborate with other teams all over the world (Austin, San Francisco, Manila).
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Drive cloud migrations and accompany customers on their cloud migration journey in the DACH market
- Maximize customer retention rates through effective inside sales techniques over the phone, video, and email while making sure customers are choosing the appropriate products and deployment options
- Manage a high volume of renewals across different products and platforms
- Work in teams with technical pre-sales colleagues, account managers, and cloud migration support
- Increase customer awareness of Atlassian’s product portfolio to identify expansion opportunities during the renewals cycle
- Maintain a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings and articulate those improvements to customers as you build customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle
- Maintain a consistently healthy pipeline by tracking cloud sales and renewal activities, customer data, and customers’ status within internal systems (Salesforce.com)
On your first day, we’ll expect you to:
- Have 2+ years of experience in a B2B customer-facing role
- Be passionate about cloud migrations, retention & expansion and want to grow in an exciting customer-facing role with a sales component
- Be willing to learn about cloud, billing & licensing and clearly articulate a value proposition to customers
- Demonstrate empathy and curiosity for the customer experience
- Possess the ability to be decisive and collaborative and be able to prioritize among competing opportunities
- Have excellent communication skills in both English and German, written and spoken
It’s also great if you:
- Have an understanding of the DACH market, ideally in the SAAS industry
- Are experienced with inside sales, software renewals, customer success or other similar business areas
- Have proven experience driving value for customers across multiple product offerings