University of Brighton
View All Vacancies
Location: Brighton – Moulsecoomb
£37,474 to £44,737
Closing Date: Thursday 23 March 2023
This is an exciting opportunity to join the university’s recently expanded Student Systems, Data and Business Improvement team as Data and Reporting Manager.
In this key role you will be responsible for leading on student statutory data submissions, including the new Data Futures return, as well as the provision of internal student and curriculum-related operational reporting. Using your knowledge and experience of the higher education data landscape and working collaboratively with colleagues within Academic Registry and other professional departments across the university, you will
- advise on the impact of statutory data requirements on policy and planning, system implementation and process improvement
- actively engage with relevant professional and external networks to ensure best practice
- ensure timely and accurate submission of external returns
- review return outputs to ensure optimal onward use of data
- manage the provision of internal reports and datasets for operational and other requirements
You will also have line management responsibility for a full-time Data Analyst,
This is a full-time, permanent post. Job-sharers are welcome to apply.
Remote working options will be considered for this role in line with our Agile Working framework.
Interviews are likely to be held during w/c 27th March 2023
Please see the job description below for further information.
The University is committed to an inclusive environment which embraces equality and diversity in our working, learning, research and teaching environment. We particularly encourage applicants from Minority Ethnic backgrounds because the university is underrepresented by Minority Ethnic staff.
Further information about working for us, as well as the wide range of benefits we offer, can be found in the working with us section of our vacancies page.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.