Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions
The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Are you interested in business intelligence, big data, the cloud and agile working? Then work with us at DigiHub SAT (Service And Technology) on modern data development, preparation and provision for analysis and reporting.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced architect in the DigiHub SAT (Service And Technology) to work with us on modern data development, preparation and provision for analysis and reporting.
Push data democratization by providing a 360° customer centric “network and service graph”. Generation of data driven insights to improve cross functional business processes. Support NPS Analytics with domain knowledge.
- Mobile Network Perception: Modeling customer individual network perception by Implementing initial data model representing e.g., mobile inventory, performance and usage data. Generate new insights by understanding detractor and promotor data pattern. Push positive network perception.
- Fixed Access Analytics: Drive quality improvements through cross-functional use case development. Provide technology data products based on OSS- and live network components, e.g., performance, event and line configuration data. Support centrally Fault 2 repair process.
- Fiber Analytics: Push data driven e2e use cases for fiber business. Powered by a consolidated data foundation as single point of truth. In order to enable a collaborative, cross-functional fiber steering.
- Heimnetz / Last Mile: Push data driven e2e use cases for fiber business. Powered by a consolidated data foundation as single point of truth. In order to enable a collaborative, cross-functional fiber steering.
- Data Foundation Sales & Service: Omni Channel Workforce Steering, Field Service Management, Time & SLA, Management, Provisioning & Problem management
Development/optimization of IT architectures: for this purpose, analysis and evaluation of functional and technical requirements; development of implementation concepts and responsibility for implementation
If you want to turn customers into fans, you’ve come to the right place. Help us to ignite the next level of customer enthusiasm for Telekom with data analytics.
As part of a motivated, interdisciplinary and international team of more than 400 data enthusiasts with a strong culture of collaboration between business and IT.
Additionally, our way of working requires that you be a Team player with great Communication Skills, able to travel and produce out of the box ideas.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.