At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As Data Engineering Development Lead you are responsible for the general design and the development of the data layer for the Bosch wide strategic Logistics Data Analytics Solution
- You define the overall technical blueprint for data pipelines as well as data models and conduct regular design reviews for specific pipelines or models
- Coordination and enabling of a global Data Engineering Team
- You consult our internal customer across hierarchy levels and technologies considering the Data Analytics landscape and available technologies as well as solutions for Data Engineering
- Create and coordinate the creation of data engineering best practices and guidelines
- Collaboration and alignment with our Solution Architect, Business Architects and Enterprise Architects
- Education: completed university studies in computer science, business informatics or equivalent experience
- Personality: responsible, initiative, team player
- Working Practice: analytical, resilient, independent, result oriented
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of professional experience in a relevant position, excellent knowledge in SQL, advanced Azure (ADF, Synapse) experience, expertise in integrating ERP data (preferably logistics data) and building respective data models (e.g. star schema)
- Languages: English and German
Apply now in just 3 minutes! You want to work remotely or part-time – we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Anna Haas (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Andreas Roth (Functional Department)
+49 (174) 1892807
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.