We Cook iT is an international software house that delivers software development to its corporate customers by providing highly skilled, communicative IT professionals to build their customized products through outsourcing, nearshoring and turn-key projects’ solutions.
How do we differentiate ourselves? By investing in the professional growth and personal care of our software developers. We provide them with a premium service so that they can do the same for our customers.
Our talented team holds software engineers and sales experts, spread across offices in Europe and South America, and we represent a go-getting and driven company who aims to be an inspiring software house, knowing our future relies on IT.
We Cook iT stand for growth, support, dynamic, companionship and communication. Our head office is located in Portugal in the heart of Lisbon (Avenida da Liberdade) and we work mainly for the European market.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to work on-site for European Commission in Brussels, Belgium.
– Excellent knowledge of Data Science techniques especially in machine learning and NLP. Prior experience with Large Language Model is considered an asset
– Extensive experience in data analysis, with the ability to work with large datasets and extract meaningful insights
– Clean and transform raw data into a usable format for analysis. This includes designing and deploying Extraction Transformation and Load (ETL) processes
– Produces data models according to specific problems statements
– Knowledge and experience working in cloud environments
– Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation
– Ability to deliver presentation to both business and technical audiences
– Solution-oriented and accuracy to detail
– Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Data Science and AI. Excellent command of Python and proficiency with relevant libraries, including but not limited to NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, HuggingFace;
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the following areas 1) Oracle RDMBS Database development, 2) Data Modelling and SQL; 3) ETL tools (e.g. BODI, BODS Apache Airflow, dbt);
– Minimum 2 year of professional experience with data visualisation and/or BI tools (e.g. Power BI);
– Track record of implemented solutions that solved business problems and produced tangible results
– Minimum 2 year with cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud). Experience with Knowledge Graphs and SPARQL is an asset.
– Minimum 2 years of experience with version control system (Git Hub)
If you are looking for a fast-paced multinational company and have a desire to be part of the exciting state-of-the-art projects across Europe, send us your application in English.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.