Position at EssenceMediacom
About Us :
EssenceMediacom handles the media planning and buying for some of the world’s smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis and experience, we are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world.
We believe that everything is connected. And that means a media agency has to think and operate in an entirely newway. We transform client communications through systems thinking. Systems thinking is how we make sense of our clients’ communications systems, where we work to optimise the system as a whole and not just the individual components.
The EssenceMediacom network comprises of over 6,700 people working in 125 offices in 90 markets around the world. We are proud to call some of the world’s most successful brands as clients, including Richemont, Mars, Sony, Shell, and The Coca-Cola Company. We know that our people are our greatest asset in making us a number one agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
Attached to the investment and media solutions manager :
- Media implementational planning & buying ( from media recommendation to reporting)
- Develop and present recommendations for YouTube campaigns.
- Youtube Media planning and Google Ads programmation and optimisation : evaluate and select best audiences, best format that best address different campaign objectives
- Work in collaboration with Trafficking & Tracking team
- Campaign management : optimization, reporting
- Analyze results and summarize performance in Post-campaign reviews
- Develop 360° operations
- Negotiation with vendors
- Administrative & invoicing follow up
- Experience required: At least 2 years experience in this position in media Agency or in a company
- Technical skills : Fluent Business English and French, Microsoft Office suite, strong analytical skills, and demonstrated oral and written communication abilities. Expert of Google Ads for Youtube and Teads Ad Manager platform
- Expert in Google ad’s and YouTube ad’s et met Digital Video expert (Youtube , Teads, ….)
- Soft skills : Excellent interpersonal skills Rigorous, Curious and eager to learn, flexible, adaptable and interest for Luxury sector.
What we offer :
- A unique professional experience within a renowned media agency, where you can acquire valuable skills and develop your professional network.
- The opportunity to work with high-profile clients and contribute to the creation of large-scale advertising campaigns.
- 2 days telecommuting per week.
- A new campus in Levallois-Perret, bringing together all WPP agencies (GroupM and its sisters) at the terminus of line 3!
- A Works Council that works in the interests and well-being of our employees (e.g. reduced-price cinema tickets, end-of-year gift vouchers, participation in cultural and sporting activities).
- Encourage “soft” modes of transport for your home-to-work journeys with the introduction of the Forfait Mobilité Durable (sustainable mobility package).
- The talent team contacts you for an initial interview.
- You will then have 2 interviews with the global trading team.
About GroupM by WPP:
GroupM is the world’s leading media buying and consulting firm, dedicated to helping advertisers promote their brands.
GroupM is present in 80 countries through international networks and works with renowned clients in a wide range of sectors such as luxury, automotive, consumer products, services, etc.
In France, GroupM is present through the following agencies: Wavemaker, EssenceMediaom, Mindshare, Keyade, PosterConseil and ScreenBase (1000 employees).
Joining GroupM means sharing our commitment to innovation, ethics and transparency. It means benefiting from a collaborative and learning culture. It also means enjoying a privileged working environment.
For more informations about GroupM, please follow us on : LinkedIn
WPP is committed to diversity. All our positions are open to disabled workers.
Apply on company website
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.