Working at Oxfam
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you want a rewarding role trying to bring about positive change? Would you like a role where you work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds?
Oxfam works globally with people committed to working together to overcome poverty and suffering. We are looking for an experienced Director of Integrity & Ethics to:
- Lead the organisation’s approach to risk management, internal audit and assurance reporting in ways that helps us to achieve our ambition to become a safe, feminist and anti-racist organisation.
- Lead our work to ensure that we prevent and address misconduct across all our operations
- Contribute at all levels of management across a large confederation
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a candidate who cares about Oxfam’s mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to our feminist principles and values of empowerment, accountability and inclusion in all you do.
We are looking for someone to bring to this role:
- Experience of managing the performance of others and helping people to develop, grow and achieve their potential, including increasing diversity and inclusion in teams and / or workplaces, and creating positive change in work culture, processes and practices
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate to achieve workable solutions to complex problems
- Fluency in written and spoken English; ideally good knowledge of another language such as French or Arabic.
This role will give you an opportunity to make a difference, by using your specialist skills and experience to improve Oxfam’s practices around the world. You will contribute to one of Oxfam’s key strategic goals to become a safe, feminist and anti-racist organization.
The role offers fair pay and a competitive benefits package.
You can read more about all Oxfam has to offer here.
We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you. The working base and country of employment would be restricted to locations where Oxfam GB (OGB) is registered as a legal entity.
How to apply:
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and Cover Letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Apply For This Role
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.