We are looking for an events & marketing coordinator interested in sustainable zero-carbon buildings to join our team. The role includes organising & marketing events, delivering key messages & the latest exemplary projects across a variety of
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone to fit into our team. Please indicate your strongest skills. If you
have strong design or content creation skills, please include a link to examples of your work
or include 2-3 images with your resume. If you have brilliant organisation skills, please
provide links to events or campaigns, and clearly identify what you were responsible for. As a
minimum, we require a degree qualification or at least 2 years’ of relevant work experience. The role includes, but is not limited to the below:
- Assist with content management for several websites
including www.passivhaustrust.org.uk, www.ukphc.org.uk, and www.sdfoundation.org.uk
- Assist with creating graphics in Canva/ Photoshop.
- Support maintaining several databases, including projects & delegates.
- Organise & assist the marketing of an active & varied events programme including
trade shows, conferences, and webinars. Both online & in-person.
- Creating & editing unique content for external communications on several platforms
ranging across website articles, press releases, editorial, and newsletters.
- Assist with social media presence and evolving digital strategy.
- Assisting the promotion of campaigns, reports, events & training.
The job is predominantly remote working with weekly team meetings via Zoom and occasional in-person events.
The role will be based with the Passivhaus Trust on a part-time or full-time basis to suit.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 FTE pro rata depending on experience.
Find out more & apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.