Position at Wavemaker
We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world’s most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- confidence to challenge what’s gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible
We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company. Discover more on wavemakerglobal.com, Twitter and LinkedIn
Working in close collaboration with Global Communication Planning Lead, you will play a key role in architecting holistic media strategies and guidelines. You will manage stewarding global strategies and supporting local teams in localizing global frameworks.
You will be working on key Global French client in the financial services category – and across . Coordinating 11 markets across Europe, Asia and North America.
- Partner with Global Comms Planning Director in the development of global strategies, frameworks, guidelines, and recommendations
- Gather and analyse data (audience data, research, econometrics, competitive, etc.) to provide sound strategic, consumer-insights driven media recommendations
- Work collaboratively and effectively with local teams on the roll-out and localisation of global / regional campaigns
- Schedule and facilitate countries briefing/onboarding, brainstormings and workshops
- Constant liaison with local teams, ensuring consistent and best in class implementation of campaigns
- Ensuring proper execution of communication plans:
- Monitor campaigns roll-out at global level and proactively, consistently update Global Comms Planning Director and (if appropriate) client contact(s)
- Maintaining accurate flow of media activity
- Coordinate and collaborate with channel planners and traders
- Project manages and drive campaign learnings and insights
- Maintain collaborative, productive working relationships with the client’s creative agency partner. Compile and validate creative specs and ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage media plans approvals, authorisations and PO requests
- Prepare data for reporting and analysis. Identifies learnings and creates best practices for both the internal team and client
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of all work
- Demonstrate a desire to create improvement and better outcomes through innovation / approaching things in new ways
- Contributing to an environment that thrives on bringing innovation and new thinking in everyday work
- At least 3+ years of related media planning/communications planning experience / understanding of media and digital fundamentals
- A passion for everything media and advertising, coupled with a continued desire to expand your knowledge
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Diligent and attentive to detail, with clear and proven organisational skills, able to listen, learn, and put into practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate ambition by keeping abreast of industry trends through trade news, industry workshops / seminars and tracking current events
- Foster inspiration through appropriate participation in team, agency, and industry initiatives
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
Apply on company website
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.