Position at EssenceMediacom
The role requires a luxury sector knowledge to influence and guide our clients within the best choices within partners, & data solutions.
Reporting to the Global Digital Director, the Digital Manager is responsible for the central planning strategy on digital, identifying marketplace trends, maintaining senior level relationships with publishers.
He is working hand in hand with Strategy Director to influence and guide projects to ensure our clients maintain a leading position within the category. He is also in charge of ensuring best in class execution of digital campaigns and reporting and implementing new data or tech solutions.
We are looking for an articulate, fluent French speaker with business English language.
Annual digital strategy / guidelines
• Production of Digital strategies, including data, analysis, insights, learnings and requirements, structured around Audience Framework
• Digital overview to ensure consistence with SEA and Paid Social
• Regular meetings with SEA, Paid social, Programmatic specialist teams to share insights, news, context
• Holistic Digital (SEA, Paid social, display / video) strategy (annual strats, campaigns recommendations, campaign reporting)
• Defining and/or Maintaining internal documentation about client processes, guidelines, etc…
• Monthly digital calls with EssenceMediacom countries to share news, best practices, processes
• On-going communication about industry news (regulation updates, tools features, …) and Partners
• Lead the digital activation team for best-in-class implementations of campaigns
Data & Tech
• Based on the knowledge of Client Data roadmap ensures the media KPI measurement framework is aligned and all sources are well interconnected and ready to be analyzed
• Accompany the Client to capitalize more on data & partners capabilities
• Piloting the cookieless roadmap with EssenceMediacom and other Learning Agenda (CTV, Attention,…)
Candidate will demonstrate
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Digital Media, at an agency or consultancy
• French language fluency, business proficiency in English
• Solid knowledge of key digital media principles and current digital trends and challenges
• Client serving skills
• Strong strategic thinker with a creative mindset
• Articulate with good communication and pedagogical skills (verbal and written),
• Excellent numeric and analytical skills and the ability to translate statistics into insight and actions
• Accuracy with great attention to detail.
EssenceMediacom handles the media planning and buying for some of the world’s smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis and experience, we are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world.
We believe that everything is connected. And that means a media agency has to think and operate in an entirely new way. We transform client communications through systems thinking. Systems thinking is how we make sense of our clients’ communications systems, where we work to optimise the system as a whole and not just the individual components.
The EssenceMediacom network comprises of over 6,700 people working in 125 offices in 90 markets around the world. We are proud to call some of the world’s most successful brands as clients, including Mars, Sony, Danone, Google and The Coca-Cola Company. We know that our people are our greatest asset in making us a number one agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
Apply on company website
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.