Do you want to work in a role where you can help make a difference to people who are at risk of
living in fuel poverty? Do you want to be able to make a positive difference? Are you a caring
and friendly person?
If the answer is yes, then we want like you to join our Green Doctor team!
Contract: Fixed term until 31st December 2023, with a possibility to extend
Salary: £24,000 – £25,500 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Green Doctors are part of the Not-for-profit organisation Groundwork London and have been
helping vulnerable people for over 16 years. We work with Local Authorities and Housing
Associations to support those most in need. Your role will include delivering home visits and
telephone support to advise people on how to save energy and money in the home, installing
energy saving measures and helping households apply for grants. Other duties also include;
- Representing the team at local events run by various organisations
- Take part in regular training session to improve your skills and knowledge within the
energy saving world
In addition to your salary:
- Excellent employee Health Care Cash Plan
- Ongoing training and development along with qualifications in energy saving and
- A Green Doctor van/car to travel to and from home visits
- Practical skills and are a people-person with a passion for helping the vulnerable.
- Knowledge of energy efficiency to provide in-home tailored energy saving advice.
- Ability to adapt your approach to suit our client’s varying needs.
- Ideally qualifications such as a Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA), NVQ Level 3 (6049-03)
Provide Energy Efficiency Services, or City and Guilds Energy Awareness (6281-01) but relevant
experience in the field will be considered.
- You must be comfortable with lone working and effectively managing your own workload.
- A full clean driving license is required.
If the above ticks a lot of boxes, please get in contact!
Closing date for applications: 7th April 2023
Interview date: 17th April 2023, via Teams
If you would like to find out more, please click the apply button. You will be directed
to our website to complete your application for this position.
Appointment to this role is subject to an enhanced records check through the Disclosure and
Barring Service (DBS).
Groundwork London is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members
of the community.
No agencies please.
Find out more & apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.