University of Wolverhampton
We are looking for an experienced HR Recruitment Assistant to join the HR Recruitment Team where you’ll provide recruitment support to our recruiting managers and their candidates, proactively managing the candidates’ journey through the recruitment process, and utilising the University’s recruitment management systems to ensure this happens as smoothly and as quickly as possible, while delivering an excellent customer focused recruitment service.
You will be part of the wider Human Resources department, providing an efficient service, taking calls and resolving resourcing queries.
You’ll have previous administration experience working on multiple tasks at the same time. You will be able to work well in a team, with the ability to multi task, and prioritise workloads to ensure you meet your deadlines. You’ll be comfortable working on systems, including our Recruitment System Hireserve, and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel. You’ll be an effective team member and work with minimum supervision.
This post is full time and temporary maternity cover.
HR Recruitment Assistant requirements – to be successful in the role
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good digital skills including experience in using core digital tools including internet, email, digital communication tools, Microsoft 365 applications.
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent including GCSE English and Maths at least Grade C/ 4 or higher (or equivalent experience).
• Experience of working within an HR/Recruitment function.
• Demonstrable ability to provide advice and guidance to a range of customers and colleagues.
• Experience of working in a team.
• Relevant administrative experience and ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information appropriately.
• Experience of working on the front line with service delivery, and the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and without compromising on quality.
• Ability to input data quickly and accurately into the HR/Payroll system ensuring that staff details are appropriately recorded.
To progress to the assessment stage, candidates must evidence each of the essential criteria required for the role in the person specification attached. Where there are desirable criteria we would also urge you to provide any relevant evidence.
Further information about the role and responsibilities is provided in the attached job description and person specification.
The University of Wolverhampton holds an Athena SWAN award in recognition of our commitment to advance gender equality in higher education. We are members of the Race Equality Charter and we are Living Wage accredited.
The University of Opportunity for Students and Staff
As part of our commitment to ensure the diversity of our staff body reflects those of the student and local communities we serve, we particularly welcome applications from candidates of Black, Asian, or Ethnic Minority heritage, and candidates who are Disabled (including people who may not define themselves as disabled, but nevertheless encounter challenges)
PLEASE NOTE: Applications are scored against the criteria set out in the job description and person specifications attached to this advert. Applications are not assessed against the job advert so please ensure your applications are crafted against the Job Description and Person Specification contained within it.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.