Estée Lauder Companies
Starting JULY 2024
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world&rsquos leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company&rsquos products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Lab Series, Origins, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Darphin Paris, TOM FORD BEAUTY, Smashbox, AERIN Beauty, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, KILIAN PARIS, Too Faced, Dr.Jart+, and the DECIEM family of brands, including The Ordinary and NIOD.
About the Job:
The EMEA Strategy, Strategic Pricing & Market Intelligence team is now looking for an Intern starting in July 2024 for a duration of 6 months, to collaborate on projects focused on key strategic initiatives for the company. The selected candidate can expect continuous leadership development, hands-on practical experience and a strong exposure with the Affiliates and Regional Brand Teams.
About your responsibilities:
Support FY25 Strategy execution: support to key strategic projects in the development and execution, working on cascading on the strategic priorities as well as set-up and execution of key projects taskforces
- Conduct Prestige Beauty Market Trend Review by leveraging syndicated sources from across EMEA (NPD, Nielsen) & in-depth exchanges with the Affiliates
- Follow up on internal or external pricing queries to ensure timely information to other functions dependent on pricing data. Work closely with the ELC Global Strategic Pricing Team (based in NYC).
- Work with new Brands/Markets as necessary to integrate them into the pricing processes and our approach.
- Develop expertise in our cloud-based platforms including Tableau and Anaplan to facilitate efficiency in reporting and data visualization.
- Leverage analytic tools & resources to train Brand & Market teams.
Minimum Education Level: Masters degree
Required Language Proficiency: Fluency in English is required (French is not required)
Skills & Requirements:
- High drive & commitment to topics and tasks at hand motivated & willing mindset
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, with exposure to several markets and product categories
- Strong analytical skills and proven rigor/ &ldquozero defect&rdquo &ndash Advanced Excel skills required
- Demonstrated communication skills, ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Business-sense and curiosity mindset with the will to drive for impact in all projects
- Ability to step back, to be solution-oriented and make proposals
- Fluency in English is required (French is not required)
- Knowledge of/interest in consumer goods or luxury goods industries recommended
Located in Neuilly-sur-Seine
International environment with over 40 nationalities in the office
up to 10 days a month of remote working
10 days of remote working in the EU within your internship framework
Conciergerie (corporate store, gym center, beauty salon)
A gift bag of products at the end of your internship
A meal voucher card.
Job: Strategy / Business Development
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Hauts-de-Seine
Job Type: Internship
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 241539
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.