Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world’s most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
For our Consumer Product Department we are recruiting a full time (position based in Paris, Neuilly-sur-Seine):
Junior Marketing and Sales Executive
As a member of the team you will be responsible for:
- Manage and update (external and internal) sales support tools as brand presentation, key fact sales sheets, newsletters, and other presentation for all our brands portfolio.
- Manage various campaigns (influencers and others) by working closely with agencies if any and doing intern follow-up of various marketing projects.
- Strenghten CP team in some categories to extend and develop new business (gap fillings, follow-up existing projects, etc.).
- Sales CP team’s support for the follow-up of licensees on reminders of quarterly forecast, developments monitoring, marketing and communication plan approval, etc.
- Work closely with marketing manager on other departments in various projects to encourage synergies through Paramount Group
- B to B local events: organization and management of local fair (creation and update of sales support tools, brief for booth creation, follow up with various providers).
- Conduct regular stores and online checks to identify gaps in categories/licensees portfolios and target new partners to fill these
- Competition analysis (Benchmark of licensing and entertainment brands).
That’s why we want you to have:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- A first marketing/commercial experience in media or other related marketing roles
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- French native & English fluent
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills as dynamic, curious and autonomous
- Good organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management through an international organization.
Why should you choose us?
Our company is full of challenging jobs within a multicultural environment. We are proud of having an unique and friendly atmosphere but here are more reasons why you should work with us:
- Market -leading professional development opportunities
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible compensation
- Young/young at heart & diverse audiences
- Creativity & cultural connection
- Premium Global Brands at scale
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.