Job Title: Junior R&D AI Scientist.
We are a team of physicians, healthcare executives, data scientists, and Tech experts committed to empowering anyone, anywhere with the insights they need to make well-informed healthcare decisions. Through the combined power of AI and big data, we have created the first all-in-one solution that provides our users with everything they need to know about medical professionals and facilities. RYTE transforms the comprehensive data we collect on millions of healthcare providers and medical experts worldwide into knowledge that helps individuals and organizations navigate healthcare systems. Headquartered in Toronto (Canada) and having operations in Canada, USA, France, Kazakhstan, and the Philippines, you will join a truly international, multi-cultural, and dynamic workforce driven toward building something unique and that affects Life and Healthcare on a global scale. For more information about us, please connect with us at www.ryte.ai.
We are looking for a Junior Research and Development Scientist to join the R&D team who is willing to continuously learn and apply his current knowledge about the complexities of structured, semi-structured and non-structured (text, visual and categorical) data and have a significant impact on the Healthcare Analytics sector.
This is a CDI position in France.
The Position: Junior Research and Development AI Scientist.
As part of the R&D department, you will work side to side with a team of AI engineers, architects, health domain experts and data scientists located in multiple countries to perform research and development on a variety of AI-based technologies applied to Healthcare Analytics.
- Apply R&D methodologies in ML, as well as ontologies and knowledge graphs for AI in the Health care industry.
- Create algorithms to extract information from large, complex, multiparametric global data sets.
- Support the development of automated processes for predictive model validation, deployment, and implementation.
- Work closely with Ryte’s AI R&D team to ensure that the insights created from the AI/ML models are effectively translated into actions that create business impact.
- Work with Department Managers and Engineers and dive deep into Ryte’s collection of structured and non-structured data.
- Help maximize productivity, process efficiency and quality through streamlined workflows, process standardization, documentation, and investigations on a periodic basis, including:
- Experimentation tracking
- Support the development and implementation of analytical solutions using various commercial and open-source tools such as Python, TensorFlow; and specialized graph databases such as Neo4j, Virtuoso, Protégé, etc.
- Actively collaborate in the conception, development and testing of REST web API interfaces.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Diploma or MSc degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or related (STEM) quantitative discipline.
- Minimum one R&D experience.
- Good understanding of Python. C or C++ are all a good plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL.
- Familiarity with Azure and Azure Databricks will be a plus.
- Significant experience with at least one main Deep Learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, Azure ML Studio, or PyTorch is also required.
- Experience working with tools such as MLflow or Azure ML will be a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
- We provide Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Fix salary + Bonus plan.
- Hybrid work is OK within the limit of spending at least 3 days per week at Ryte’s offices in Paris.
- In addition to that, eventual travels to Kazakhstan (Astana), Philippines (Manilla), Canada (Toronto) and the USA are also expected to take place.
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest in this position. Please note that only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Ryte Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process. We will work with Applicants to accommodate all accessibility needs
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.