The Leadless Clinical Specialists are the leadless product (CRM) and therapy experts in the field. They provide procedural, technical, clinical, educational and sales leadership to ensure safe adoption and growth of Abbott leadless technology. The Leadless Clinical Specialist works closely with internal and external customers to drive therapy adoption and procedural success.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide primary case support for initial leadless implants in accordance with the instructions for use, using their deep knowledge of best-practices, clinical data, and comprehensive technical product expertise.
- Partner with local sales teams to ensure the safe expansion of leadless therapy within their local accounts and transfer of technical expertise to the commercial team.
- Support Regional (EMEA) physician training programs, that will leverage significant hands-on training, by facilitating the physician training experience, in partnership with the EMEA Leadless education team.
- Develop trusting relationships with physician implanters based on demonstrated technical and clinical acumen.
- Oversee local education and training activities including the coordination, set-up, and content delivery. Facilitate simulated procedures, troubleshooting, and instruction for relevant parties including local Abbott teams, hospital staff, physicians, and clinic personnel.
- Assist in certifying local Abbott personnel
- Complete administrative tasks when necessary, such as case tracking and monitoring physician progress through training.
- Provide feedback to internal stakeholders to improve future customer experiences.
- Uses best business practices to ensure success and cost effectiveness in areas of responsibility.
- Ensures employee compliance with Abbott policies and practices.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field, engineering, or equivalent/related experience
- 3-5 years clinical medical device experience or equivalent, Advanced experience with CRM products is required
- High-level of comfort in navigating the medical environment, to include labs and hospital settings
- A comprehensive ability to analyze and evaluate technologically complex devices
- Ability to collaborate and work with others effectively
- Proven success displaying confidence in leading and influencing customers; ability to confidently provide guidance to course correct as needed
- High level of flexibility in a fast-moving environment
- This position requires a considerable amount of business travel in France and Abroad
- Ability to prepare and present effectively written and verbal communications.
- Expert verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, both in Local Language & in English
Apply on company website
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.