NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Preferably a Master’s degree or equivalent in Khmer language, foreign language teaching, applied linguistics or any related field.
- At least two years of experience in teaching Khmer, preferably in higher education.
- Skills/knowledge/experience in the application of IT to language teaching.
- Teach Khmer as a foreign language.
- Prepare and conduct lessons (online or in-person).
- Mark all coursework and assessments.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Application Documents (in English)
- Cover letter
- Copies of educational certificates
- Two reference letters
- Teaching philosophy and samples of developed teaching materials
- Student feedback from the last two years (if available)
Please submit the above-requested documents in a single PDF file in this portal.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview and give a teaching demonstration.
Only Singapore Citizens / Singapore Permanent Residents can apply.
Location: [[AS4, #02-05]]
Department : [[Centre for Language Studies]]
Employee Referral Eligible: []
Job requisition ID : []
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.