Navan (France) is growing fast – we’ve seen the team grow significantly over the past 12 months and we’re constantly adding new talent to our mission-driven team to help us continue to build a culture that’s as dynamic as our customers, their businesses, and the services we provide every day to help them succeed.
We’re looking for a recruiting leader to own and drive our French hiring strategy – you’ll be the first on the ground in Paris and you’ll help shape and build a scalable recruiting engine for Navan to hire and attract top talent. Your goal will be to enable significant scale across our French office while also supporting our other EMEA offices. While this is a leader position it’s the first on the ground so we expect you to be HANDS ON.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with local leaders in France to shape and scale our talent acquisition strategy in France (Paris).
- Collaborate with peers and Talent Acquisition Operations to roll out our hiring strategy at the global level, making sure that the Talent Acquisition team is aligned and consistent across multiple offices worldwide
- Drive consistent and effective processes and implement effective sourcing tools
- Influence & support hiring managers to leverage best practices in hiring
- Provide meaningful metrics on the status of Talent Acquisition and market conditions to hiring managers, business leaders, and recruiters
- Understand and map the market drivers and the competitive landscape
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven success building recruiting teams with direct hands-on experience mentoring and growing high performing teams
- Experience building trusting relationships at all levels of an organization especially with senior executives
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing business priorities
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques with a focus on providing an amazing experience to both hiring managers and candidates
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach