Marketing Specialist Fabric Care CDD
At dsm-firmenich people are at the heart of the company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
Please, note this is a temporary role of 1 year.
Your key responsibilities
Category Europe missions :
- Monitor the fabric care categories (dynamics, brands & products activity) to identify market trends & opportunities
- Contribute to monitor the category strategy implementation & help generate ideas to open up opportunities
- Develop the marketing material for pro-active initiatives & adapt the material according to client needs
- Elaborate client presentations leveraging Dsm-firmenich value proposal in collaboration with sales & evaluation teams
- A rich history and a promising future of bold scientific innovation and passionate creation with our customers;
- A space to grow by encouraging and supporting curiosity and an open mindset;
- A culture that prioritizes safety and well-being, both physically and mentally;
- The opportunity to work for a company where sustainability is much more than a claim and is core to our strategy and purpose;
- Minimum three years’ experience in Marketing in a fragrance house or FMCG company
- Demonstrated experience and solid expertise within categories, brands clients and market dynamics
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English, with the ability to make the complex understandable and actionable. Fluent in English
- Engaged, can do attitude and proactive spirit
- Team work oriented with fast learning ability to consolidate knowledge internally and with clients
- Agile, adaptable to consumer
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.