At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
MD, Global Strategic Account Executive – Banking & Financial Services
Candidates will be required to speak French and English fluently to be considered for this role. We will consider candidates across Europe, however ideally from UK, France or Switzerland. This role will be remotely working and focussing on our largest banking customers.
Candidates will have extensive experience selling complex solutions into the Banking sector and will have a strong banking network.
With a heavy organic growth orientation, the Managing Director, Global Strategic Account Executive will be the primary individual responsible for the overall success of one or more of our largest strategic clients, including end-to-end ownership of client’s revenue and margin growth. The position will drive the Strategic Account strategy collaborating with all of the resources required to succeed. An experienced leader, the role will build lasting executive level relationships with our clients to align their strategic priorities with our IRM solution suite and enable both the client’s and IRM’s growth. Success will ultimately be measured and rewarded by clearly defined key performance measures that include quota attainment, account revenue & margin growth, and customer satisfaction, retention & loyalty.
- As the account leader, the Strategic Account Executive will be directly responsible for account revenue and margin growth (globally, all products) for his/her assigned accounts. This role will lead in a collaborative global, matrix structure and will manage indirect internal teams who support the client to ensure we are delivering an optimal customer experience across all functions including Account Management, Sales and Services teams, Operations, and Marketing.
- Expand strategic relationships with top global partners through the orchestration and execution of strategic account strategies, built on deep understanding of our customers’ business priorities and Iron Mountain’s competitive advantages. Establish trusted advisor status with client’s senior executives, through development and presentation of value-add solutions, driving growth and mind share. Ensure coordinated execution of cross-functional internal teams to maximize global storage and services revenue, while driving growth across Iron Mountain’s core offerings and growing portfolio of technology solutions.
- Qualifying opportunities, leading the strategy and quarterbacking the execution of transformative and dial moving deals, including pricing and contract negotiations. This will also include coordinating and collaborating with the customer and our internal solution architecture and product engineering teams to design and implement a winning solution meeting the customer’s needs.
- Continued formal and informal training and development of solution selling skills, product knowledge and keeping abreast of emerging industry trends. Maintains significant knowledge of customer’s business trends, current macro and micro economic climate, competitive awareness, legislation, market intelligence and potential new business ideas to exploit growth opportunities and provide long-term strategic direction.
- Strategic oversight of the coordination of internal resources for key account maintenance activities includes business reviews, and leading successful contract renewals.
Functional Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
Results-oriented: maximizing the business (Revenue and Margin) within the account; bent on growth; self-motivated and proactively seeking new opportunities with an urgency to move the market quickly.
Executive Presence: creating new and strengthening existing executive level relationships to deeply understand motivations and preempt competitive inroads; coordinate the account team appropriately. Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks.
Collaborative: internal team building to get the right people involved at the right time to produce the best outcomes; lead planning sessions that foster new and useful ideas. Cross-functional, regional collaboration skillset and excellent executive communications skills. Ability to navigate and collaborate across a large global organization and deal with ambiguity.
Program Management: working with the account management team, organizes the process to capture new Revenue from the customer; organize the cross-functional plan, the team required, and ensures things are done to completion. Build accountability into every plan, from the account plan to individual projects.
Customer Obsessed: expert at opportunity qualification in order to validate “fit for purpose” application of IRM’s offerings against defined customer strategic requirements. Strong presentation skills displaying complex solutions and business case frameworks internally, and in the course of client presentations.
Fluency in French and English required
10+ year’s technology sales experience, positioning BPM and digital solutions across large, complex accounts, with a proven record of accomplishment.
Proven history of establishing and developing strong partnerships with VP/SVP/EVP/CEO level contacts.
Expertise in one (or more) of the following sectors; Banking and Financial Services.
Experience as strategic account lead for a large and complex global organization, managing relationships with Fortune 100 level customers.
Experience working across all levels of a highly matrixed global organization.
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.