- Cork, Munster, Ireland
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 09 February 2024
Medical Officer – Brisbane
Our client, a leading healthcare organization in Brisbane, is currently seeking Medical Officers to join their team. As a Medical Officer, you will have the opportunity to bring your medical expertise to the clinical trials space and make a meaningful impact. Our client is dedicated to providing high-quality medical services to participants enrolled in clinical trials, ensuring their safety and well-being. With a focus on professional growth and development, our client is happy to sponsor and relocate candidates, covering all costs including AHPRA registration.
– Full relocation covered to Brisbane
– Sponsorship provided for candidates requiring relocation
– AHPRA registration costs fully covered
– Provide high-quality clinical medical services to participants enrolled in clinical trials, following the standards of ICH GCP
– Perform Principal Investigator and Co-investigator roles for clinical trials to ensure compliance with protocols and regulatory requirements
– Evaluate and manage adverse events associated with clinical trials to optimize participant safety
– Medical qualification with post-studies clinical experience or additional studies in Internal Medicine or PhD combined with a medical degree
– Fluency in English
– Willingness to relocate to Brisbane
Reach out to Billy O’Brien via e-mail with an updated copy of your CV to # you have any disability or condition that could affect you in the application and interview process? Please feel free to share this information as part of your application, including any necessary adjustments you might need, so we can help make the process easier for you. We assure you this information will not have any negative effect on the interview process outcome.
Our client is eager to welcome talented Medical Officers who are ready to take their careers in a different direction and contribute to the world of clinical trials. Join a dynamic team that is committed to excellence in medical services and cutting-edge research. Apply now and take the next step in your medical career.
About Our Client: We are a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and have now expanded into Australia. We specialize in connecting talented professionals with exciting employment opportunities. For more information or to browse all our available roles, visit our website. We look forward to supporting you in finding the perfect opportunity for your career growth and success.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.