We are a team of physicians, healthcare executives, data scientists, and Tech experts committed to empowering anyone, anywhere with the insights they need to make well-informed healthcare decisions. Through the combined power of AI and big data, we have created the first all-in-one solution that provides our users with everything they need to know about medical professionals and facilities. RYTE transforms the comprehensive data we collect on millions of healthcare providers and medical experts worldwide into knowledge that helps individuals and organizations navigate healthcare systems. Headquartered in Toronto (Canada) and having operations in Canada, USA, France, Kazakhstan, and the Philippines, you will join a truly international, multi-cultural, and dynamic workforce driven toward building something unique and that affects Life and Healthcare on a global scale. For more information about Us, please connect with us at www.ryte.ai.
We are looking for a senior Computer Vision Engineer to join the AI team and work on advanced and complex computer vision pipelines having a direct and significant impact on the Healthcare Analytics sector.
This is a permanent (CDI) position in Paris, France.
The Position: Mid-level Computer Vision Engineer.
As part of the AI department, you will work side to side with a team of AI engineers, architects and data scientists located in multiple countries to perform development on Computer Vision and AI-based technologies applied to Healthcare Analytics.
- Apply Computer Vision state-of-the-art models to enrich our product in the health care industry.
- Create algorithms to scrape diverse data sources and extract information from large datasets.
- Develop automated processes for predictive model validation, deployment, and implementation.
- Collaborate with R&D and AI VP Directors to ensure insights created from the AI/CV models are effectively translated into action with significant business impact.
- Collaborate with Department Managers and Engineers to exploit, enrich, and normalize our collection of structured and non-structured data.
- Maximize productivity, process efficiency and quality through streamlined workflows, process standardization, documentation and investigations on a periodic basis, including:
- Experimentation tracking
- Design, develop, and implement analytical solutions using various commercial and open-source tools such as Python, TensorFlow, Pytorch, OpenCV, scikit-image
- Master of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or related (STEM) quantitative discipline.
- Good understanding of Python.
- Hands-on experience on Azure, Azure ML Studio and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of (Azure) Databricks will be a plus.
- Experience with at least one Deep Learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Good Computer Vision Fundamentals: In-depth knowledge of computer vision algorithms, including object detection, recognition, segmentation, normalization, enhancement and image/video processing.
- Experience with deduplication of images and face recognition algorithms.
- Experience with GPU programming and optimization techniques using libraries like CUDA or OpenCL to accelerate computer vision algorithms would be a plus.
- Experience with C++ would be a plus.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience in NLP would be a plus.
- Experience working with tools such as MLflow & DVC would be a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and collaborative coding practices.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
- We provide Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Flexible Personal Time off (PTO).
- Fix salary + Bonus plan.
- Hybrid work is OK within the limit of spending at least 3days/week at Ryte’s offices in Paris.
Also, several trips to Nice could be required during the year.
- In addition to that, eventual travels to Kazakhstan (Astana), Philippines (Manilla), Canada (Toronto) and the USA are also expected to take place.
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest in this position. Please note that only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Ryte Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process. We will work with Applicants to accommodate all accessibility needs.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.