Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The SMB Partner Manager will report to the MSA Acceptance Lead for FBL (France, Belgium, Luxembourg) and will play a key role in leading the French activities with Pan European and global accounts serving the Small and Medium Business segment (Acquirers, Payment Facilitators, Platforms…). Visa has exclusive global Olympic & Paralympic marketing rights worldwide in the payment services/technology category and has the right to activate with merchants and financial institutions. Paris 2024 Olympic & Paralympic games will allow to engage deeper with our existing partners, create new partnerships, and provide visibility to their merchants. This role will specifically support the SMB related programs. The role will also contribute to the loyalty programs that Visa will stablish directly with the Merchants, specifically overseeing the merchant offers sourcing process. The ideal candidate will bring expertise in client relationship management, Marketing, Loyalty programs and knowledge of the small business ecosystem. He or she will enjoy creative problem solving, working collaboratively across functions, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
The position is part of the Merchant Sales & Acquirers organization and is based in Paris.
Individual responsibilities will include:
Identify & manage senior Partner relationships. Identify & develop key strategic players within partners organization that will allow to increase acceptance and to drive participation to co-branded Paris 2024 marketing activations.
Provide support through the life cycle of the partnership and deliver the marketing campaigns. Support partner activities scoping within allocated budgets, manage contracting, oversee administrative processes, define and track KPIs, support Partners in developing and customizing campaigns in collaboration with internal departments (Marketing, Sales Ops, Legal), support marketing launches and follow-up projects.
Business development: Build on existing Paris 2024 related engagements to upsell and develop incremental commercial opportunities, including marketing activities beyond Paris 2024
- Coordinate the Merchant loyalty program: support merchant offer sourcing program in strong collaboration with external agencies, directly negotiate premium offers with merchant, ensure offer quality is up to Visa standards and ensure coordination across internal teams.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• Strong client relationship background with marketing experience and abilities
• Knowledge of payment companies and independent software vendors serving the SMB segment and present in the French market
• Strong knowledge of the French payment ecosystem with focus on French merchants. Prior experience working with or for merchants, digital/mobile payment providers and/or loyalty experience a plus
• Knowledge of the merchant loyalty ecosystem
• Project Management
• Data management, financial and analytics skills
• Proven ability to negotiate business agreements and to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships
• Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/achievement
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively across functions and geographies in a complex matrix environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and French
• Bachelors or Graduate level degree preferred
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.