World Vision International
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As People & Culture Generalist, you will partner and collaborate with P&C Business Partners and client groups in support of strategic business objectives and operational processes. This is achieved by providing customer-focused, comprehensive and pragmatic HR advice and support in line with organisation policies, procedures and local legal requirements. You will also be a functional, operational, training and administrative expert in various areas of HR such as Total Rewards, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Human Capital Management, and more. You will also serve as a resource for HR support in their local HR context and provide collaborative support for continuous improvement in the P&C Operations space.
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR operations and processes (employee relations, employee engagement, training & development, payroll, recruitment, OD, performance management etc.)
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources administration
- Knowledge of principles, practices and general employment laws/benefits for the United Kingdom. This can be obtained by being a UK national with experience or through previous experience in a global setting in which you may have supported the UK in their human resources matters though based outside of the UK.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience (BSc Human Resources, BSc Social Sciences, or any related course)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 5% of the time in any location where World Vision operates.
- Ability to work in an office atmosphere as well as remote proficient in English.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date 18 NOV 2023.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.