- €40000 – €50000 per annum + car, pension, negotiable
- Main Industry:
- Search Science Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Chemistry, Physics, Life s
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 12 February 2024
Product Specialist In Vitro Diagnostics – Hematology & Urinalysis (Belgium and/or The Netherlands)
Our client, a leading organization in the healthcare industry, specializing in Hematology and Urine analysis, is currently seeking a talented and skilled Product Specialist in In Vitro Diagnostics. With a strong product portfolio and cutting-edge offerings, our client is at the forefront of innovation in this field. As a growing organization, our client offers numerous possibilities for advancement and a clear career progression path. Join our client’s team and take the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge in this rewarding role.
– Competitive salary ranging from 3,000 to 4,000 euros, commensurate with experience
– Additional bonuses, a company car, and a 13th-month bonus
– Standard benefits package including healthcare coverage and pension plan
– Provide technical support and expertise to clients on In Vitro Diagnostics products, with a specific focus on hematology and urine diagnostics
– Conduct product demonstrations and training sessions to educate clients on the features and benefits of the products
– Collaborate with the sales team to identify and seize new business opportunities, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the entire process
– Higher education in Biochemistry/biomedical sciences
– Several years of experience in the laboratory and/or in the support of IVD products, particularly in the field of hematology and urine diagnostics
– Good understanding of common test parameters and their applications
– Fluency in English and French, in addition to Dutch
Do you have any disability or condition that could affect you in the application and interview process? Please feel free to share this information as part of your application, including any necessary adjustments you might need, so we can help make the process easier for you. We assure you this information will not have any negative effect on the interview process outcome.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting (nonstopconsulting), for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.