Job Title: Programme Support Officer
Reports to: Senior Programmes Manager
Jump is the UK’s leading provider of engagement programmes for sustainability and our mission
is to empower & motivate people to take action for a sustainable future. We believe people
have the power to build a better world and so we’re all about driving positive behaviour
change, from energy saving in the workplace, to minimising waste sustainable travel. Our
clients include NHS Trusts, universities, companies and local authorities. With more than
70,000 active users, our innovative programmes have won many awards, and our ambitious,
friendly team is growing.
Working at Jump is interesting, exciting and not without its share of challenges. It’s a can-do
culture – you need to be solutions-oriented with a positive approach to work.
Your Role in Our Mission:
We are looking for someone to join the programme delivery team as Programme Support Officer
starting in July 2023. They’ll be the first point of contact for our end users and will manage
our customer support and process for rewarding monthly members. They’ll also coordinate our
Insight Series – a webinar series which happens every other month focusing on a different
sustainability topic featuring guest speakers. They’ll also contribute to the programme
delivery more broadly, developing ideas to enhance our product, taking notes in client
meetings, and building and updating platforms using our Content Management System.
The successful candidate will be someone who is good managing and following processes
accurately, and can quickly learn about our product. They’ll be self-motivated, able to work
independently on projects and take initiative to suggest and see through improvements to our
working processes, product and customer experience. The successful candidate will ideally have
experience working in a customer service role and have a personal interest and commitment to
Over the next few years, we are looking to grow and so there are likely to be opportunities to
progress into other roles in the company.
- Responsible for our Customer Management Software; delivering excellent customer service to
inbound phone calls, emails and written correspondence member enquiries and escalating issues
- Hosting regular customer service review meetings with Project Delivery team so the company
can better respond to enquiries.
- Running our voucher award and ordering processes, making sure customers and winners receive
their orders correctly and on time.
- Coordinating our Insight Series webinars every other month including coordinating webinar
topics, finding relevant guest speakers, digital setup of the webinars and associated
activities, creating webinar promotional comms using Mail Chimp.
- Supporting our Finance and Business Development teams with accounts and outbound invoicing.
- Ad-hoc office tasks including external meeting bookings and office supplies.
- Processing user submissions in timely and accurate manner.
- Supporting the Programme Delivery team with all tasks as needed in the delivery of client
sustainability and wellbeing engagement programmes.
- Actively contributing to the Project Delivery team, and wider Jump team, to improve our
services and product for users and client base.
- Excellent spoken and written English, with the ability to communicate confidently,
accurately and concisely in response to customer enquiries.
- High level of computer literacy with understanding of how to use CMS and ability to quickly
understand new IT systems.
- Superb attention to detail – but always able to see the bigger picture.
- Strong time management skills to ensure tasks are completed before deadlines, and workload
is organised in order of priority.
- Good on procedures and processes – able to follow and contribute to how we do things.
- Good interpersonal skills, and confident talking to a wide range of audiences.
- Able to learn new systems quickly.
- A creative mind-set, able to support the development of our products and communication
approaches and think forward about how to improve processes, anticipate problems and maintain
Our offer to you:
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Starting salary: £23,000 per annum
Holiday: 22 days per annum (increasing by one day each year, up to maximum of 30)
Probationary period: 3 months
Hybrid working: 50:50 working from home (1 office day a week if based over 50 miles from the
office in Clapham, London)
- Employee ownership structure (Jump is owned by an Employee Ownership Trust which means that
if Jump was sold and you were an employee at the time of sale, you would benefit from a sum of
money as part of the EOT shareholding)
- Annual staff bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible working around core hours (10am – 4pm Mon-Fri)
- Early Friday finish (4pm)
- Employee Discounts
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Compassionate Leave
- £200 Personal Development and Wellbeing budget each year
- Opportunity for a 4 week sabbatical leave at 10% pay after 2 years of employment.
- Paid volunteering day each year and time off to donate blood.
- A dynamic fun team with regular socials and team bonding, including a book club.
- Office fruit, tea, coffees etc.
Jump into your career:
At Jump, we value Empathy, Impact, Innovation, Fun, Collaboration, and Entrepreneurial Spirit –
but most of all we want you to feel comfortable being yourself. We are committed to creating an
inclusive culture which truly embraces diversity because it sparks creativity and innovation.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of background, identity and/or belief. We
particularly encourage applications from disabled and/or BAME (black, Asian and minority
ethnic) candidates, as these groups are under-represented throughout the technology and
We also recognise that we’re not perfect. So, if there’s anything about our recruitment process
that could be adapted or adjusted to improve it then please let us know.
Join our community and help us empower & motivate people to take action for a sustainable
To be considered, please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you want the job
and how you meet the criteria above, to [email protected] by 7th June 2023.
Please note your application won’t be considered without a cover letter.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.