University of Worcester
Location: St John’s Campus
£37,100 to £41,732
Post Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed Term
– 24 Months
Advertised On: Friday 15 September 2023
Closing Date: Wednesday 27 September 2023
Monday 09 October 2023
The role of the Project Manager sits in the Project Management Office of the Governance division of IT. Overall, the primary purpose of the role is to deliver complex multi-disciplinary projects across all areas of the University.
The successful candidate will drive projects forward, collaborating with others to resolve roadblocks to delivery. They will play a key role in not only enhancing the student experience but improving the use of the University’s resources, supporting the implementation of efficient and innovative solutions.
An important skill for this role will be the ability to build strong business relationships with key senior project and departmental stakeholders across the University, as well as external partners. You will strive to ensure that projects are completed to agreed timescales, on budget and most importantly to add value to the University.
This is an opportunity to gain experience in delivering a wide range of projects working across the University and be able to contribute to the ongoing development of the University’s project management approach.
What’s in it for you?
- Annual incremental increase up to £41,732, with the opportunity to progress to £45,585
- Hybrid approach to office/remote working arrangements
- Up to 36 days of leave per year (inclusive of bank holidays and University closure days) rising to 41 total days after 5 years’ service
- Attractive Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to a range of benefits including our Staff Retail Benefits Scheme
- Wellbeing advice and support through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development support
- A friendly, inclusive and supportive culture and work environment
Queries relating to this vacancy are welcomed and should be directed to Michelle Walton, Senior PM/PMO Lead – [email protected]
We value diversity and wish to promote equality at all levels
View All Vacancies
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.