University of Leeds
View All Vacancies
Salary: Grade 6 (£29,762 to £35,308 p.a. depending on experience)
This role will be based on the university campus, with scope for it to be undertaken in a hybrid manner. We are also open to discussing flexible working arrangements.
Do you want to play a key outreach role in recruiting the best students, irrespective of background? Do you have experience of working with young people and an ability to relate to and motivate them?
The University of Leeds is one of the top 135 universities in the world. We have a truly global community, with more than 39,000 students from 170 different countries and over 9,000 staff of 100 different nationalities. Established in 1904, we have a strong tradition of academic excellence, reflected in first-class student education, along with world-leading research that has a real impact around the globe.
This post will involve working closely across the subjects within the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures. You will be leading and delivering activities for the Arts Outreach Cluster, including strategically important projects. You will have enthusiasm, motivation and the ability to independently develop and deliver aspiration raising campus events for young people and teachers. You will need excellent organisation and communication skills to manage multiple projects and meet targets and deadlines in a fast-moving environment. You will have experience of improving processes and procedures to ensure effective use of time and resources.
What we offer in return
- 26 days holiday plus 16 Bank Holidays/days that the University is closed by custom (including Christmas) – that’s 42 days a year!
- Generous pension scheme options plus life assurance
- Health and Wellbeing: Discounted staff membership options at The Edge, our state-of-the-art Campus gym, with a pool, sauna, climbing wall, cycle circuit, and sports halls.
- Personal Development: Access to courses run by our Organisational Development & Professional Learning team, and self-development courses including languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies and much more.
- Access to on-site childcare, shopping discounts and travel schemes are also available.
And much more!
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Alex Peel, Lead Officer for Arts and Humanities Team
Email: [email protected]
Ellie Johnson, Lead Officer for Arts and Humanities Team
Email: [email protected]
Location: University of Leeds Role – Working off campus
Faculty/Service: Professional Services
School/Institute: Educational Engagement
Category: Administrative and Clerical Support
£29,762 to £35,308
Contract Type: Ongoing
Release Date: Friday 10 March 2023
Closing Date: Friday 24 March 2023
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.