- Braine L’alleud – Belgium
- Main Industry:
- Search Information Technology Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 09 February 2024
Make your mark for patients
We are looking for a Quality Control Visual Inspection Operator who is meticulous, autonomous, and committed to join our Quality Control team at our office in our UCB campus in Braine-l’Alleud, Belgium
About the Role
You will be responsible for the visual inspection of injectable products, ensuring the conformity and quality of finished products. Your role is crucial in guaranteeing the safety and efficacy of our products.
Who You Will Work With
You’ll join a dynamic and experienced team dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety in pharmaceutical product manufacturing.
What You Will Do
• Perform controls of finished products in compliance with established procedures.
• Categorize and record product defects, and manage samples.
• Conduct statistical controls and record data. • Manage operator certifications and certification kits.
• Monitor and encode rejection rates and Quality Events.
• Support production activities related to visual inspection.
For this role, we are looking for the following education, experience, and skills
• Degree in quality control or a related field.
• Experience in visual inspection in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Skills in data management and procedure tracking.
• Ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
• Knowledge of safety and hygiene standards.
Are you ready to ‘go beyond’ to create value and make your mark for patients? If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company, focusing on neurology and immunology. We are around 8,500 people in all four corners of the globe, inspired by patients and driven by science.
Why work with us?
At UCB, we don’t just complete tasks, we create value. We aren’t afraid to push forward, collaborate, and innovate to make our mark for patients. We have a caring, supportive culture where everyone feels included, respected, and has equitable opportunities to do their best work. We ‘go beyond’ to create value for our patients, and always with a human focus, whether that’s on our patients, our employees, or our planet. Working for us, you will discover a place where you can grow, and have the freedom to carve your own career path to achieve your full potential.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Should you require any adjustments to our process to assist you in demonstrating your strengths and capabilities Apply on # Please note should your enquiry not relate to adjustments; we will not be able to support you through this channel.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.