- Flanders, Belgium
- market rate
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 12 February 2024
Our client is a leading mid-sized, family-like company in Belgium, operating across different production sites. With a diverse portfolio spanning cosmetics, food supplements, and pharmaceutical products, our client offers a unique opportunity for professionals seeking a dynamic and interesting career.
Working closely with different people in various departments and production sites, you will have the chance to expand your network and gain valuable insights into different product types. Our client’s own production facilities provide a closer connection to the action, offering a deeper understanding of the products themselves.
Great location close to Antwerp, Ghent or Brussels it will be easy to get to from different part of Belgium. This position could also be suitable to someone looking to move to Belgium, where pharma business is blooming.
The company has got quite a wide range of products ( cosmetics, food supplements, pharma) so you will be able to work with varied types of products and learn more about different legislations as well as production of different types of products. It will be a great learning curve for you for a long time, you won’t get bored.
– Master’s degree in a scientific field such as pharmaceutical sciences, drug development, biomedical sciences, bioengineering, (bio)chemistry or similar
– Several years of Regulatory Affairs (RA) experience in a pharmaceutical company
– Familiarity with different stages of drug development and production in the pharmaceutical industry
– Good knowledge of national, European, and international legislation, procedural requirements, and technical rules for products with different legal statutes
– Fluent language skills in Dutch, French, and English
– Varied and interesting role in a company with a broad portfolio
– Opportunities to learn about different product types and legislation
– Engage in a supportive and family-like work environment with less hierarchy
– Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week, improving work-life balance
– Generous holiday allowance, with extra days between Christmas and New Year
– Attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits
If interested or would like to discuss further Apply in the Word format to Oksana Kolesnichenko or recommend this role to someone who is looking for an interesting job opportunity and get rewarded for it: # is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.