University Hospital Southampton
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
What you’ll do
As a recruitment administrator, you’ll oversee the end-to-end recruitment process. This will involve:
- Advertising vacancies, administering offers and conducting and recording pre-employment checks. delivery of a comprehensive and responsive recruitment service within the Trust.
- Providing guidance on advertising, selection process, contract of employment and queries relating to the terms and conditions of Medical and Dental Staff.
- Adherence to the NHS employment check standards and compliance with appropriate employment legislation.
- Communicating with and supporting hiring managers and candidates over the phone, face to face and via email.
- Delivery of a timely, accurate and high-quality customer focused service.
What we’re looking for
To be successful in this role you’ll need to demonstrate exceptional customer service and organisational skills, as well as having a keen eye for detail.
If you’re looking to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and share our values of patients first, working together, and always improving, then we would love to hear from you.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday, 19th April 2023
Should you have any queries, please use the contact details below to get in touch.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.