thefutureworks recruitment business has exciting openings within the administration team, where you would be part of the Coventry University Group subsidiary company PeoplesFuture Ltd.
Our growth plans have led us to double the size of our team in the last two years and we now two roles within the Recruitment Administration Support Team, suited to individuals who are looking to join a professional and vibrant team, operating at the forefront of a growing and expanding part of the organisation.
Purpose of Role:
This role will provides dedicated support to the Recruitment Consultancy team and our candidates, providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions for both Coventry University and for our employer client partners in the region.
• To provide a breadth of administrative support working alongside a team of consultants in a fast paced environment.
• To provide an excellent level of customer service to both candidates and clients supporting with their queries in a professional manner.
• Administering CRM system with details for clients and candidates, processing assignment information.
• Ensuring all records are maintained to company and compliance standards , i.e. Proof of Right to Work, Visa data, Assignment Information, Terms of Engagement, Agency Workers Regulations etc.
• Manage data in line with the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
• Liaising with candidates by email/telephone in response to enquiries, queries and general all round support .
• Maintaining records in line with data retention schedules and support maintaining records in accordance with the schedules.
• Administering assignment and candidate information, within the CRM and timesheet Portal.
• Assist in collation of documents to support the weekly payroll processing for temporary agency workers timesheets and pay.
• Maintain and update regular business reports using Excel spreadsheets and presentations as required.
• Support with cover as required for other administration staff including reception.
• Previous experience working within an administrative role ideally in fast paced environment
• Recruitment business or similar background advantageous.
• Able to demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills.
• Able to work in a highly organised manner, with the ability to quickly asses and re-prioritise work flow supporting deadlines to be successfully achieved.
• Competent in the use of MS Office to an intermediate level, use of a CRM /database system advantageous
If you are seeking to work with a very supportive and professional team, and be part of a growing organisation central to Coventry University Group, this may be just the career step you are seeking.
Click here to see Job Description and Person Specification
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.