Red Recruit Global Ltd
- London, United Kingdom
- £30k per year
- Main Industry:
- Search Transport, Logistics & Distribution Jobs
- Red Recruit Global Ltd
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 12 February 2024
A new opportunity has arisen for a Removals Porter/ 3.5 T Driver to join our client, a specialist Art company who are looking for someone to join their team in London.
As the Removals Porter/ 3.5 T Driver, you will play a crucial role in the company and will be dealing with valuable art in customers homes as well as furniture installation and moving.
You will be responsible for handling, packing, loading, unloading and transporting delicate items, ensuring their safety and security throughout the entire process, and utilising proper equipment and techniques to prevent damage.
Main Duties of the International Removals Porter/ 3.5 T Driver:
* Safely and efficiently drive company vehicles, adhering to all traffic laws and regulations, while maintaining the integrity and security of the transported items.
* Regularly inspect and maintain company vehicles, equipment, and tools, reporting any issues or malfunctions promptly to the appropriate personnel.
* Ensure all necessary paperwork and documentation is complete – i.e., delivery notes, item inventories customs documentation.
* Provide regular updates to clients, addressing concerns, and delivering exceptional customer service.
* Keep up to date with industry trends, best practices, and relevant regulations related to fine art shipping and removals.
The successful International Removals Porter/ 3.5 T Driver will have strong experience within the Removals industry, along with a clean driving licence and excellent communication skills.
We are keen to speak with candidates who either come from a Removals background with Export packing experience – this is not crucial as training will be provided.
If you have experience working within the Removals industry, we want to hear from you!
Apply # #
If this Removals Porter / 3.5 T Driver is something you would like to know more about or you know of anyone that fits the bill, either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
As recruiters specialising in Removals, Relocations and Global Mobility, Red Recruit have vacancies at all levels within the industry, so please do get in touch to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll do our best to assist.
*T&C’s apply. the office for more information.
Please note: – We do not advertise all of our vacancies as some are highly confidential. Therefore please either submit your CV to us directly or Apply in complete confidence.
We have also setup a contacts list for candidates to join to be made aware of all relevant jobs to them. If this sounds of interest, then please get in contact with us via our website and send us your CV so that we can make sure you receive relevant updates on our latest vacancies.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.