At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Over the last few years, Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading research centers for AI in the european industry.
We are a motivated global team with the mission to incubate, create and roll out AI solutions to Bosch. We work closely with domain experts on exciting Bosch data sets for real world applications.
- Join our research team as a research scientist and work on state-of-the-art NLP research with large language models in an enterprise AI setting.
- You will conduct applied and basic research to advance real-world Bosch applications dealing with heterogeneous text sources.
- Also, you manage cutting-edge research in the field of NLP, including training and application of large language models on Bosch data.
- In order to advance the state of the art, you will work in a large, international as well as interdisciplinary applied research team and collaborate with experts from industry as well as academia.
- Together with our team of engineers, you develop tools and services that integrate latest research results into real-world applications in search, question answering as well as dialogue system.
- Shaping strategies for research and application of cutting-edge NLP technologies at Bosch will also be part of your responsibility.
- Finally, you secure intellectual property as well as publish in top-tier NLP conferences, supervise students and drive collaborations with top academic partners in the field.
- Education: excellent degree (PhD) in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics or a related field with specialization on NLP
- Experience and Knowledge:
- strong publication record in top-tier NLP and machine learning conferences (e.g. ACL, NeurIPS, EMNLP, ICLR)
- deep and broad expertise in modern machine learning methods related to NLP
- proven track record of bringing state-of-the-art NLP research methods into real-world applications
- experience with Deep Learning, LLMs and rigorous evaluation
- advanced programming skills in Python
- experience in applying, training and fine-tuning pre-trained large language models
- experience in supervising and coaching students at all stages is desirable
- Personality and Working Practice: team player, methodical, conceptual, creative, self-motivated and initiative problem solving abilities with a focus to seeing things working in practice
- Enthusiasm: passion for applied research
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, and links to GitHub or kaggle account).
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Michael Pfeiffer (Functional Department)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.